Important

Hii Guys!! I'm back with new part...Plzz vote and comment ur ideas...

SOME IMP. POINTS-

1. Prachi knows abt the bet so she hates Ranbir but deep inside love him...

2. After Rhea's deal Prachi was so heartbroken she seperated her from Ranbir but soon she got to know abt bet and started hating Ranbir...

3. Rhea loves her mom and hates Prachi nd always instigates everyone against Prachi...

4. Pragya knows abt Pranbirs love but she was asking Prachi to forget Ranbir for Rhea's happiness...

5. Aryan and Shahana are in relationship only Prachi and Singh family knows abt it...But Singh family don't know who is shahana...

6. Aryan knows that Disha is his mother from his childhood [When he was just of 5yrs]...And hates Alia to the core but no one knows it...

7. Prachi dosen't know abt singh family and Disha...

8. In this ff there was a leap of 22yrs...

9. Purab also lives with Disha saying everyone in MK family business trips...Firstly Sunny used to hate him but now he has accepted him...

10. Kiara hates her family as they didn't try to find her but hates her father more for leaving her mother again...

11. Singh Family dosen't know abt Abhigya reunion...

12. Meera was working as Rhea's caretaker coz she was there for her and sid's safety so she decided to work there...She knows abt KingYa's past...Here when King was with Pragya he started falling for Meera and told Pragya abt it after she went to Abhi...But he loved Kiara very much...

13. Meera now knows that Rhea was non other than pragya's daughter and there was no shaadi drama in my ff , Rhea had accepted Pragya here...And Meera has left during the time of Maya's case as King's mission was complete so they went to Mumbai...

14. Siddarth was in same hostel of Mishti so they fell for each other...

15. King found Kiara and was abt to go to MM but Disha met them nd told abt everything...And Sunny being child that time told Kiara that everyone were asking them to forget Kiara nd move on...They moved on but seperately...

Next part will be post by evening....