LEAP!!!

HIII GUYS!!!!

HERE IS ANOTHER PART...PLZZ VOTE GUYS I'M VERY NEW BUT TRYING EVRYTHING....

SO NOW THE STORY STARTS WITH LEAP OF 3YRS...

BRIEF CHARATER SKETCH--

1- King Singh & Meera Singh: Loves their daughters to core...Successfull business couple...Owner of Singh empire...

2- Disha Khanna & Purab Khanna : Loves their niece  and sons...One more successful business couple...Owner of Khanna empire...

3- Prachi Singh & Shahana Singh: Loves their dadda , mom, chucks nd chachi...Successfull singer duo known as Super sistass by international fans...National fans know them by PS and SS...Many fans have not seen them...Owns KS Grp of Industries...

4- Kiara Khanna & Sunny Khanna: Very famous couple...Kiara is a fashion designer, she owns Kia Fashion Palace while sunny is a businessmen and owns Khanna Technologies with his brother Aryan...

5- Aryan Khanna: Owns Khanna Technologies...Very joyful , hot and handsome boy...Bf of shahana...

6- Siddarth Singh: Owns Singh Grp Of Technologies...Very joyful , hot and handsome boy...Bf of Mishti..In touch with her...

7- Parth Khurrana: Owns Khurrana grp of industries...Bestie of Prachi...

8- Abhigya: Miss their elder daughter...Loves Rhea very much...Wants her to marry soon....Facing a huge loss in business...Going to start business in Mumbai very soon...Owns Mehra industries and fusion beats with partner Vikram Kohli...

9- VikPal: Facing a huge loss in business...Going to start business in Mumbai very soon...Loves their children...Now loves them equally...Owns Kohli Industries and partner in fusion beats...

10- Ranbir Kohli: Miss Prachi a lot...Hates Rhea nd her mom as she faked health problem...But dida is really having problem so is marrying Rhea...As dida also hates Prachi...He owns Kohli industries with Vikram Kohli...

11- Mishti Kohli: Hates whole family incl. Ranbir as she knows abt bet... She is doing modelling unknown to MK family...

12- Rhea Mehra: Hates Prachi as coz of her Ranbir is not talking to her...Loves her parents...Interested in fashion designing and have Mehra Fashion house...

13- Alia Mehra: Hates Pragya...She is not getting why Purab nd Aryan have not returned from 2 months and behaving wierdly....

 KS FAMILY CONSIST OF-{Khanna:Singh}

1- KingRa [King and Meera Singh]

2- DishRub [Disha and Purab Khanna]

3- Siara [Sunny and Kiara Khanna]

4- Shachi [ Shahana and Prachi Singh]

5- Aryan Khanna

6- Parth Khurrana (His parents died at very young age)

SOME IMP. POINTS--

1- KS family hates whole MK family(excl. Vikram)

2- Purab and Aryan are included in KS family...And currently they are living in KS Villa...Purab lied to family by saying an international workshop and Aryan also went saying he is interested...

3- Parth is son of Arjun Khurrana , Abhi's old frnd...

4- Parth dosen't know MK family only knows their deeds...

5- MK family are starting afresh in Mumbai and they are going to live in KS mansion as Parth after asking the family members told them to come in KS mansion....

6- Arjun was also King's frnd...So Parth from his teenage is with singhs...

7- Rhea is big fan of Kia fashion house and knows her face very well...

8- MK family are also fans of super sistaas, but didn't saw them till now...They only know that they are known as SS & PS...

9- Fusion beats has a meeting with KS grp of industries...

10.- The story will start after 3yrs...

11- Now Shachi would be very bold unlike the show...

12- KS family knows abt arrival of Arjun's frnd as Parth told them that they are very big family...But dosen't know who are they....

13- Once Abhi has helped Arjun a lot so Alia is thinking to take advantage of it....

[ WORDS - 612 ]

I know it is short update nd frm morning I'm giving of these types only...So sorry guys...I'll update next chapter by today...Plzz vote guys nd comment ur ideas...As I'm new ur suggestions are always welcomed....