I: The Cycle Breaking

First word: I used to make this CROSSOVER, which I dropped, a while ago.
So I want to do a redemption and an apology to all who had seen the previous one.

This time, I will guarantee to upload regularly every Sunday. AND NO DROP.

Now, let's start the Little Nightmares x MHA (My Hero Academia) CROSSOVER.

__________________________________

(Start of Chapter)

"Huh! Huh! Huh!"

Mono runs fast to avoid the wall of meat and eyes right behind him. It's too disturbing for anyone to see.

Mono runs without stop, so he wouldn't end up under it at any cost. And up ahead of him is his only best friend, Six. He has just saved his friend from the Signal Tower's influence by breaking the music box.

Why would he do that? Maybe it's because she's the first-ever person he has ever felt so bonded to.

"The first person I can believe."

And that, in turn, makes him willing to save her whatever the cost is. Mono has even smashed numerous Bully heads, burns the Doctor even though he didn't intend to. Then, there's Thin Man, a powerful and very entity that kidnapped his best friend away from him and chased him down. Yet, Mono has defeated him and made him "out of commission."

His determination to save Six is so supreme that he would even risk his life for her as he always did. And he did it!

He has freed her from the prison within the Signal Tower. And now, they just need to escape from this hell. Mono has a slight excitement to think about how much he will make Six happy as every time she smiles, that spreads like a plague to him.

"Hope she will enjoy the time with me."

.

Then, a quake snaps him back to the reality that he needs to escape this tower first and he can enjoy it later.

Mono tries to run faster as the moving abomination is right behind. Then, he can see the light in front of his eyes. The light at the end of the hall, lying behind the door frames. Though feeling relieved, he can't stop running ahead towards it.

Running and running, he narrowly leaped across the cracking floor. And the absurd scene below is just a moving abomination of meat and eyes like the one behind him. As he lands on the floor, he looks at the light again.

"Yes! I'm almost there!"

However, as he's almost right at the door frame,...

*THUD!!*

The thing hits his back so hard that he falls. Fortunately, as he looks back in panic, he sees the flesh has stuck to the frame, struggling like a blob of slime. And that does make him feel relaxed for a bit.

He then sees himself in a vast-open-spaced room with the bridge he's on as the only thing. Besides, there is only a dark void beneath all.

Then, the whole place shakes abruptly. Some dust and stones fall from the ceiling. Having no time to waste, Mono quickly gets before even the bridge collapses. He hastily starts running. Looking ahead, Mono feels relieved that Six's still there.

He tries to keep following her. But, all the effort to evade Six attacks in her monster form has drained all his stamina and mentality. As he keeps running, Mono recalls when he turned his friend back, Six deeply stared at him before the flesh started chasing them down.