chapter 11

"btw, I am going to stream it's been so long since I streamed" you said
"Oh sure, I'll wait here" he said
"It may take a while so if your bored you can watch tv" you said to him and then went to your gaming room then started to stream and then went to wait for some viewers. After waiting a few minutes there are already a 4.3k people watching your live stream you then went to say "Hi chat".

Live chat •

Poppy_ville: she's back!!!

Herovintage972: Yesss she's backkk!!

dababy: ayeee we missed your stream!!

burntmeat204: Hellooo!! Still remember mee??

======================================

You saw burntmeat's comment so you decided to say "Yes of course! Your the one who I added on discord right??"

Live chat •

burntmeat204: YES!

ali21: bestea!!

Peachclaire23: do you know who am I? Bet you don't 😏

=======================================
"Amelia! Claire! HAHAHAHA! It's been so damn longggggg!!" You said and laugh "anyways let's start the stream, should we start and smp??" You asked to the chat and the people on the live chat said "JOIN THE DREAMSMP!!". "There is no way I could join that lol" you said to the chat. "But should I make my smp?? I'll put the link on my twitter acc you guys can check it out if you want!"
You said and chat all agreed you then stared making the smp. After making the smp you then started playing on the world.

(Btw think of any names you wanna put on the smp lol)

"Let's gather some wood and make stuff out of it"
You said and started doing that. Then you started to find a cave and looked for coal, iron and stuff.
After mining you went to look for a spot to build your house. You saw your hunger bar going low so you decided to kill some cows and some sheeps and then made a furnace to cook the food.
And then hang out with the chat.

After playing for almost 2 hours you decided to end the stream but before that you went to say goodbye. "That's all for the chat thank you for coming in the live stream! I'll put the smp link on the Twitter, DM me for the code lol. Byeeee" then went to click the finish live button.

"Welp that was fun" you said to your self and then went to go back downstairs.

"Oh your done streaming?" Quackity said
"Yeah, it was fun I also made my smp haha" you said
"Oh that nice, won't you mind if I joined?" He asked
"Well heck yea! You can!" You then send the link and code to him.
"Oh thx I'll join tomorrow, btw would you mind of coming with me on a date?"he asked and you yes (I mean who will say no to him?🤷🏻‍♀️)

You both went out and he took you in a very looking rich restaurant.

"Well we are here-" he got cut off when it started raining. "Oh shit- it's raining" he said and went back in in the car. "Welp no restaurant today haha" you said and both giggled. "Let's go back home I guess?" He said and you nodded

He went to drove to your house and parked quickly. "Let's run quick HAHA!" you said and then went to run as quick as you can go. "You were fast af ngl." He said while breathing.

(I mean when you got in to the restaurant the parking lot was kinda far away and if I made you run you two will be wet when you got inside so yeah that's that's how it works-)

"Let's go back inside" you said
"Yea sure." He said back
You two went back inside and you went to go get some towels that are in the bathroom. You then gave quackity a towel for him to use to dry himself. After drying yourselves you went to put the towels back in the bathroom and then sat down in the sofa.

"Should we watch something?" You asked
"Sure, let's watch something you like." He said
Before you could say something you got a message.

-----------------------
Mother gorgeous<3

Y/m: hey sweety I have something to tell you

You: oh hey mom, what is it?

Y/m: me and your dad are on the way home so be ready, oh and btw are you with your friend?

You: oh uh yes

Y/m: tell him or her that we wanted to meet them so they need to be ready too

You: sure mom, uh I'll I'll tell him to be ready too

Y/m: ok great!, Also I brought you something that you might like

You: oh wait is it?

Y/m: I think you guessed it!

You: no way you actually brought it-

Y/m: haha, see you later hun.

You: alright mom! Have a safe drive!
Read 3:23 pm.

"They're on the way home be ready!!" You said and quickly fixed some things. "Who??" He asked
"Mom and dad!! Let's be quick and be ready they wanted to meet you." You said while still fixing some things. "ok ok jeez" he said and ready his self. As soon as you heard a Knock you quickly went in the door and opened it.

As you opened the door you saw your mom and dad in the front and let them in. You gave them a hug and then went to introduce quackity to them.

"So uh mom, dad meet quackity, the streamer that I was talking about." You said to them
"Oh Hi, nice to meet you quackity." Your mom said
"Hmm, is he not your boyfriend?" Your dad asked
"DAD, of course no he's my friend-" you said and your dad went to say "shush and date already."
Your mom and dad giggled. "Well uh ma'am I was planning on confessing to your gorgeous daughter." He said and looked at you. "WHAT" you said in shock "damn that's quick bro-" you said.

"Sweetie, say yes already were waiting~" you mom said. "Yes, say yes. But btw how old are you?" Your dad asked to quackity "oh uh, I am 20" he said. "Oh, well you can have our daughter, she's 19 so yeah." Your dad said.

(Oh to have this kind of parents 😩💅)

"Dad- I am not ready for this-" you said
"Well, if you are planning to say yes just tell us"your dad said.
"So y/n l/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Quackity asked.
"Uhh.. I swear I was not ready for this, well my answer is gonna be a.."

=====================================
HAH! in the next chapter will be the answer of that, I'm sorry for cutting this- 💀 pls don't hate on me-

Anyways
Don't forget to vote! Ty!