chapter 8

After eating the both of you went out in the store and then went on the mall.

~At the Mall~

When the both of you arrived at the mall you ran straight ahead to the plushie store.

"Ahh, this are so cutee! I want this Minecraft plushies especially the sheep one!!" You said happily

Quackity looked at you and giggled at you. He went to you and asked.

"You want this plushies?, Pick some I'll pay for them" He said

"Well I don't have much money I guess I'll let you pay half of them' you said them gave him a little smile. Then a man from the store walked to you and said "Hello ma'am and sir." Then you quickly responded "Hello" with a small smile.

"I would like these plushies please." You said and the dude said "oh ok, follow me to the Counter please." The both of you followed the dude and then went to pay the plushies.

(A/n: lmao what am I doing- I'm losing ideas💀)

After paying the plushies you said thank you to the dude and walked out in the store.

"Hey quackity" you said
"Yea?" He replied
"Thank you for these haha" you said with a smile
"Your welcome Hermosa." He said and smile
"Let's get some McDonald's, take out or dine in?" He asked
"Yea sure, maybe take out? I'm kinda full so maybe we could save it for later" you said and he nodded.

After buying McDonald's you asked him.
"Hey quacks, you wanna go in the beach?"
"Yea sure why not, it's beautiful there especially when the sun is going down and btw don't call me that, it's embarassing lol" he said and the both of you went back in the car and went in the beach.

As soon as you both arrived at the beach he first get out in the car and then went to open the door for you. "Oh, that's too gentleman of you thank you" you said and gave him a bright smile. He then smiled back at you. Before you get off in the car you took your phone with you and quackity took some towels for you two to sit on.
While walking you got a message from your mom.

----------------
Mother gorgeous<3

Y/m:Hey sweety, how are you?

You:oh hey mom, I'm all good just hanging out with a friend

Y/m:ohh who's that friend of you?~

You:mummmm

Y/m:I'm just asking haha

You:btw how are you and dad?

Y/m: were all good, our boss said we can go home next week.

You:Really?? Once you got home I'm going to introduce to you my friends!

Y/m: I see you made a lot of new friends huh

You: Yea, their really friendly

Y/m: alright see you next week hun I'll go back to work now, take care! Love ya!

You: alright mom bye!<3

----------------
After leaving the conversation quackity asked who were you chatting with. And you said "oh it was my mom"
"Oh you mean my Mom in law?" He said and laugh a little
"WHAT" You said with confusion
"Nothing HAHA" he said and the both of you laugh
"Lets just go sit here" you said

You two sat down and talked a bunch of things like some crazy things, streams and other stuff. You felt hungry so you decided to go back in the car to get the McDonald's but before you could go in the car quackity pulled your hand and asked "where are you going..?". "just gonna go grab some food" you said and then he let your hand free and said "oh ok, I'll wait for you hermosa" you smiled and then went to go in the car. While walking you saw a familiar face it made an eye contact with you so you broke it and just forgot about it. When you got in the car and took the McDonald's someone tapped your shoulders. As soon as you take a look from your back you saw your Lucas. Your ex.

"Heyyy~ sup miss me?" He said and winked at you
"NO" you said and closed the cars door
"Oof, no need to be that angry bae" he said
"I'm leaving." You said and walked. He blocked the way where you were trying to go
"No no no honey you can't walked out just like that tskk, we are not done talking yet." He said
"Lucas I don't want to do this." You said trying to hold your anger
"Do what? Huh. Trying to be strong?" He said
You can't control your anger anymore so slapped him.
"Look. I already said I don't want to do this but you just ignore it. You deserve that. Now get out of my way." You said and walked back to quackity.

As soon as you got back to quackity he quickly asked "what took you so long?". "Nothing, just saw my ex."
"Oh, a bitch?" He said
"Lol" You said and gave him some of the foods he brought.
"Thanks" He said with a smile "btw what happened to you and your ex?" He asked
"Oh well, He cheated on me." You replied
"He's dumb." He said
"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked
"How could he leave someone this pretty and hot." He asked while looking at you
"Lol, ikr." You said while laughing
"Hey, your really pretty.. a-and hot.. I'm not joking." He said while looking at you up and down
**silence**
"Uh.. quackity? Thanks but you good? Wh- why are you staring at me like that?" You said
He was just staring at you like just wanna kizz you and like there's nothing on his mind just you.
"You know what let's just finish eating at home haha" you said and put back the foods in the plastic bag you two got up and quackity took the towel you both sitting on and went back in the car.

He drove you at home and then went to park his car somewhere. Then got out of his car went to you and opened the door for you again. "Welp let's go inside shall we?" You said "ok" He said and nothing else when you got inside you put the McDonald's in the kitchen counter to save for later.

(⚠️Kizzing⚠️ so uhh just.. just enjoy reading haha-)

"So uh.. what do you wanna do?.." you asked
"This." He said and went closer to you placed his hand on your cheek then went to kizz you. You got shocked for what he did then you just let him be. You two are still kissing but then you were out of breath so you have to break the kiss. "Why did you broke the kiss?" He asked. "I- I was out of breath" you said. "Again.. your..your lips are so soft.." he said and went to kiss you again but this time he was kissing you with tongue. He then leans you down slowly on the couch. He than started putting his hand slowly to your hips to your thigh "you like this huh." He said and then got out on the top of you and then went to kiss your forehead. You then got up and blushed. "Uhh I'm going in the bathroom real quick" You said while your head down. "Alright darling." He said and giggled.

-------------------
So uh thats all for this chapter- if.. if you enjoyed this chapter please vote ty!