chapter 6

While eating quackity asked you if he could stay on your house for Tonight and you said "yea sure, why not but why tho?" You said and asked he then said "oh nothing just wanna be with you for tonight.

You responded"oh ok, uh let's continue eating shall we? Haha" then the both of continued eating. After eating the both of you went in the arcade and played in the machine you were thinking of getting the teddy bear but you can't get it, it kept falling in the thingy in the machine.

Quackity said if he could try to get the teddy bear you want and you said "uhm ok hope you'll get it" then he started playing in the machine. After a few tries he finally got the teddy bear and gave it to you.

You said thank you and told him to play with you some other games in the arcade.

~Time skip~

You felt kinda hungry so you said to him "hey I'm hungry let's go to McDonald's"
And then he said "sure, I'm hungry too"

Then the both of you went in the McDonald's and ordered some foods.
After waiting for a few minutes the waiter gave the foods that you both ordered and started eating. After eating you noticed that the sun is already going down so the both of you looked for a taxi and after finding one the driver drove the both of you home.

~At home~

When you two got home you both lay down on the sofa. You went to text your friend.

bestea

Y/n: ello

F/n: sup

Y/n: what are you doing

F/n: just here laying in my bed and texting you

Y/n: oh haha, how was your day?

F/n: it was good
-I'm tired I'm gonna sleep

Y/n: oh ok:)

F/n: bye

Y/n: bye..

You left the conversation with a small smile and then just went to sleep.

2:47 am

You woke up to go in the bathroom. After using the bathroom you went to your room and layed down on your bed. You heard knocking so you got up to open the door and saw quackity.

"Hey wanna drink?" quackity asked
"Hmm..yea sure I guess" you said and the both of you went back down and went in the kitchen.

~At the kitchen~

Quackity sat in the barstool from your kitchen while you getting the wine. After getting the wine you grabbed the wine glass and gave one to quackity. You sat down and went to put some wine in the glass. You both drunk the wine and then went to talk of some stuff.

"This..this is crazzzyyy..wee already drunkk twOo wInEe" quackity said in a drunk way.
"Yea..your right" you said in a kinda drunk way
"I am going to my bedroom now.. enough. Of. This.." you said and trying to get up and don't fall
"Want me to help you get to your bed room?.." quackity said
"Yeah,..sure,," you said

And then he went to help you get to your bedroom ofcoures the both of you are you know trying not to fall.

====================================
Y'all this is enough for this chapter

So uh..next chapter will be smut-

But anyways:
Please don't forget to vote! Ty!