2

The people idolized him. Citizens worshipped him. The nation relied on the Prince, with their idea of him being perfect.

But he was just a little boy, who was, unfortunately, a prince who holds authority.

That is why, on that faithful day, when the prince created a minor shortcoming, the whole country was in disbelief. The people found it absurd and made a fuss as they knew about a literal child accidentally spilling the tea he was holding on his mother.

The trivial matter was then made news, passed on to different citizens. The frivolous case was then twisted into a bigger thing.

The prince now had a terrible reputation.

He was now portrayed as a monster with ill manners, one who was rude and terrible, a criminal giant.

But he was just a vulnerable child, most especially a human, who was unfortunately portrayed as, or rather, forced into being a perfect, honorable prince.

He wanted to savor his youth, he wanted to know how it was like to be a regular child.

He desired to explore and discover, he longs to learn and he wants to perceive the world and endure mistakes and grow.

But he can't even make a single wrong move.

He needed a break, so he looked for a perfect nest to stay in for the night.

He crawls under different spaces, shoves himself into certain crevices, he attempts to sneak out of the palace.

And outside, he's discovered such an ethereal and elysian field, with shining stars and mesmerizing flowers.