I did say half of my plan to him. As much as I don't want him to know about it, I feel like he's got rights.

Ayokong pagdudahan ako kaya naman ay napilitang magsabi na sa kanya. I really did my plan which is to go to a province. Feels like the nature is starting to call my presence and also to give myself a quick rest.

I am sinful. Maski ang magulang ko ay walang nalalaman sa mga ginagawa ko kaya naman mas pinilit na itago na lang lahat iyon sa kanila.

Umiwas ako sa kasamaan. I've taken number of lives. At ngayong nabigyan na nga ang sarili ng pahinga, siguro naman ay hindi na ako rito makagawa ng kasalanan.

Well, I met a girl. It doesn't matter if we're at the same age. I will still call her a girl because she looks cute and admirable.

And he's a high school student. I don't actually like having this close relationship with people like her. Saka ang uri ng tingin, alam kong wala namang gusto sa akin pero manghang-mangha lang ito.

Should I add her to the number of people that's been a victim of the color of my eyes? Kailangan ko na bang ipasok sa listahan ang pangalan niya?

She got a long hair which suits her very well. Maganda naman pero iyong buhok, nagpadagdag lalo roon. I can see some freckles under her eyes which made me question her existence, not because she's like someone I really know, someone that people admire.

Habang tumatagal, nakikita ko ang kamukha nito. She really looks like Megan Fox, the younger and soft version. I don't know is she's aware about that.

She's not intimidating to look at. Naroon ang malambot na titig nito na hindi ko alam kung marunong bang maglabas ito ng galit o hindi. She's always calm and I bet, even if she's mad, I know she will look like what her normal face looks like.

Mananatiling ganoon ang mukha. The calmness will never fade. She's staying the same.

The white daisy is her favorite flower. I don't actually fancy flowers since they all look like the same for me.

Pero sa tuwing natititigan niya ang bulaklak na iyon, parang ang laki ng parte nito sa buhay niya. Do flowers really change someone's life? Should I also like flowers?

To my surprise, she gave me the white daisy, instructing me that I should preserve or keep it. Siguro dahil sa dakila akong masunurin, sinunod ko iyong sinabi niya sa akin. I kept the flower inside a book. And really, I want to keep it special.

Because maybe she's the first one to give me something? Not a gift but a thing that can be appreciated. Bulaklak pa talaga.

I am being gentleman to her. I truly believe on that kind of attitude. Hindi naman ako pinalaki nina Mama na maging masama ang ugali. Even my siblings are the same. We are all taught some good manners.

Sa kasamaang palad, iyong magiging pahinga ko na sana ng tuluyan sa probinsya ay naantala. That great boss of mine keeps on calling me as if I am the only person he can call to.

Marami siyang kasama roon kaya bakit ako pa?

"I thought we are already clear with this decision of mine? Why did you call me?" I asked him, already mad inside but I am thankful because I can control myself to not kill him.

Humalukipkip ito sa harap ko. Throwing the envelope on the table, I stared at him with my piercing eyes.

Abot ko na kung ano ito. Though I am feeling guilty while not still doing the thing, I opened it.

"Siguro naman ay kaya mo na 'yan. Ayokong iasa rito sa iba kasi—"

"The other men can do this." Nilapag ko iyong envelope nang makita ang litrato roon.