Chapter - 5{Kaijin Brothers}

The next morning Rimuru woke up feeling something is moving in her bed. When she opened her eyes she saw Ciel is sleeping next to her while hugging her. Rimuru looked very confused. What is she doing in her bed? Well, it's not like she never slept with Ciel but Ciel always asks her before sleeping with her.

It's not like she was complaining but it was a little bit... Weird.

<<Good Morning master.>>

Ciel said to Rimuru when she senses that Rimuru woke up

"Morning Ciel, when did you come here," Rimuru asked with a confused face.

<<I come last night when the master was in deep sleep.>>

"Is that so?" Rimuru said with a mischievous smile.

<<Master stop teasing me.>>Ciel said with a pout.

"Aww. You look very cute when you pout Ciel"

Rimuru said and a blush appeared on her cheeks because of embarrassment. Without saying anything she disappeared and got back into Rimuru's head.

"Ciel are you embarrassed" Rimuru teased her even more.

After stretching her muscles and doing her daily routine(out of habit) and dressing into her normal clothes.

"Testarossa" Rimuru calls her. She appeared in front of Rimuru while kneeling.

"You don't have to kneel every time I summon you," Rimuru said to her.

"Well, anyway let's go back we have a lot of work today," Rimuru said teleported into the village with Testarossa.

Rimuru Pov.

Well, when I teleported into the village all I saw was a broken hut and all the Goblins are trying to make the huts again.

"Rigurd!!" I shouted and he came towards me while running.

"Yes, Rimuru-Sama," He said while kneeling.

"Gather all the people here in the next 5 minutes including Dire Wolfs" I ordered him and he nodded and started to gather all the Goblins and Dire wolfs.

They all gather in front of me while kneeling, I have to say they gather sooner than I thought.

"Ahem. As all of you know my name is Rimuru Tempest and I'm a Dragonoid. I'm your master so if anybody dares to bully you just tell me, I will beat him up for you"

I said to them while puffing out my chest, I always want to give a speech like this.

"Well, I want you to follow three rules. First, don't start a fight, not with each other, nor with other races.

Second, if someone dares to fight with you beat him up, and if he is stronger than you then ask for help from each other, here you can also ask Testarossa for help

Third, don't look down on other races but if someone looked down on you then beat him up. That's all if anybody has any questions raise your hand,"

I asked them and Gobta raises his hand.

"Yes Gobta," I asked him.

"What if a human shows up here,"

He asked me. What the hell. Didn't you hear me just now?

"Didn't you hear me? Well, don't kill them just treat them normally, and if they try anything funny beat them or kill them, whatever you want" I explain to him again.

"Thank you," He said to me.

"Ok. Now I know you don't know how to build a house, so I'm going to Dwargon for hiring some skilled workers"