We got it 🍾

I was at class  when I revived a mail from some one of the Netflix offices saying that if I can come today at 16:00pm. And for your information, Drew and I have been texting everyday since the chemistry audition.
—————————————————-
I was picked up by Rudy, Mads and Chase at the campus so we can go to the Netflix meeting.
—————————————————

When we got there I decide to take a photo with Madelyn to remember this day

"Okay so we call you here to tell you some news" Jonas said to all of us, there was a gorgeous girl with brown curls sitting in front of me, next to her it was a dark hair guy with beautiful dark eyes and then it was Austin, Chase, Rudy and next to me it was Mads and on the other side it was Drew. They were other people on the room because apparently they are three finalists of each role.

"I'm going to name some of you and the ones who I don't name have to live the room I'm sorry" Jhon said

"Let's start" Jonas said

"Madelyn Cline, Rudy Pankow, Drew Starkey, Austin North, May Dawson, Jonathan Daviss, Madison Bailey, and Chase Stokes" After Jonas finished ti said the names, everyone else who wasn't named exit the room, and we stay sit on our places.

"We have some news for all of you" John said, I can't believe this I'm sweating.

"YOU ALL GET THE ROLES FOR YOUR CHARACTERS" We all yelled desperately, we were al si happy, and the first person I hugged was Drew, we were so close and so happy that we almost kissed but Mads take me with her so I can hugged her and I went to congratulate the other guys. And I saw that Drew stand there with his cute excited and at the same time sad face because we were sharing a moment but now it's over because of Madelyn.

"We are having a party tonight to celebrate that we are going to start shooting next week and because now we have our cast complete" Jonas said
—————————————————-
We were at the party and i was dancing with Elaine and Madelyn, when another girl came and introduce her self.

"Hi I'm Madison" the pretty girl told us

"Hi I'm Elaine, this is May and Madelyn" Elaine introduced us all.

"You want to dance with us?" Mads asked the girl

"Yeah, sure" she responded with a big smile

While we were dancing I look at the table were Drew was sitting and he was looking directly at me but when we made eye contact he turned around to talk with Rudy and Austin.

It's been like 5 minutes since I turn around to see Drew, Maybe I should turn around again, When I looked to his table, he wasn't there anymore, I start looking for him, I was about to leave the dance floor when I felt someone grab my wrist, I turn around to face the person who was touching me, and it was Drew.

"You wanna dance?" He asked me with his beautiful eyes around mine.

"Sure" I answered with out thinking twice

It was a slow song so we were dancing super close, our chests were touching and my face was on his shoulder. He was humming the song with his beautiful voice.

"May" he said

"Mhm" I respond because at this point I couldn't talk.

"I think is the best moment to ask you something" he said, I was so nervous, we met like 2 weeks ago, we start texting each other like one week ago everyday at every hour, he can't ask the question yet. I'm so stupid why would I think he would wake me out now?

"Okay..."

"Um do you wanna go out with me, just the two of us, like a date?" He said. Am I dreaming?

"Yeah, of course" I answered

"Good, maybe tomorrow?" He said, of course I can't wait.

"Yeah its fine tomorrow, at 18:00? I said not wanting to separate my self from him.

"It's grate" he said lifting my face so I will be facing him"

The song stopped and we struggled to separate our selfs. Maybe I'm staring to like him, but we should hang out a little be more so I can be sure how I feel about him.
—————————————————

—————————————————HEY GUYS, THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE MORE ABOUT DREW AND MAY SO I WOULD INCLUDE MORE THINGS ABOUT THEM

—————————————————
HEY GUYS, THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE MORE ABOUT DREW AND MAY SO I WOULD INCLUDE MORE THINGS ABOUT THEM.
🤍