Roomate 👯‍♀️

Is my first day on college and I'm super nervous, today I'm going to meet my roommate and I'm going to decor all my room.

When I enter to the room I saw this pretty girl, with dark hair and dark eyes.

"Hi I'm Elaine, I'm so excited to be your roommate because you are a celebrity!"

"Hi Elaine, I'm May, nice to meet you too"

"You can be in that part of the room if you want"

"Yeah, thanks"

We started talking and she told me about her job, she is the assistant of a movie and series director named Jonas Pate, and he's about to open auditions for a new show call Outer Banks, that is going to be film here in Charleston. Maybe I would think about auditioning for it.

We talked for a little while, it only passed like 30 minutes and I already know everything about her. She is like a new sister for me

—————————————————

—————————————————Elameeee just follow you on Instagram

—————————————————
Elameeee just follow you on Instagram

maydawson follow Elameeeee
—————————————————

We been 4 hours decorating our rooms and we are so bored. Maybe I would ask Elaine to go out to dinner tonight si I can see more of the beautiful Charleston city.

"Hey Elaine, I'm bored, do you wanna go get some dinner?"

"Sure, let me just get ready"

"Yeah, me too, give me 10 minutes and I'll be ready"

We went out tonight on this beautiful Italian restaurant. I think I like the way she is, she is amazing, maybe If I introduce her to Harry we can hang out the three of us, they would get alone really well.
—————————————————

—————————————————-"Hey I think maybe you can audition for the show, it would be awesome to be on set with you"

—————————————————-
"Hey I think maybe you can audition for the show, it would be awesome to be on set with you"

"Maybe I would, it would be fun"

—————————————————-
HEY GUYS IT'S ME AGAIN, I HOPE YOUR REALLY ENJOYING THIS WATTPAD, DREW WILL APPEAR SOON, I PROMISE, JUST WAIT FOR IT. 🤍