Story times about moi

Sooo I was a dumb child. I've done many stupid things, and I just thought maybe I should write them down because why not; enjoy.

Idk y but ig I liked to jump off stuff a lot when I was little. I jumped off my grandma's porch, and it was tall, and there was a line of bushes around it, so I had to jump over those as well. I also followed my brother, who was also doing it but screw me ig because the fourth or fifth time we did it, snap went my ankle, lol.

My grandma rushed to me as I bawled my eyes out, and then I don't really remember what happened after that. I do remember being in my hospital room sitting on my bed with my mother and father eating starbursts. When we finished, my dad told ME to throw the trash away, and I was dumb and did it hopped to that trash can as I heard my mother yell at him. Well, that was basically it for that story 😌 (okay I asked my mother I was 4 when I broke my ankle)

Next so like I said I like to jump off things this was when I was idk I was definitely older than 10 I suck with ages but I was older tho but we have this big barn that my dad wanted built and whenever my parents weren't home me and my brother would go in the barn and climb up a latter because usually my dad would lock the stairs so we couldn't get up I think but we always found a way the latter was one or we'd climb up the the garage door and shimmy over the small wood ledge to hop onto the second floor cuz it was all open on one side sorry kinda confusing anyways there are technically 3 floors but the third floor is small and we go up onto it all the time you literally have to climb a wall to get to it but there was a window on that part and my brilliant idea was to jump out of it onto the roof below and the roof wasn't to close to the bottom of the window either soooo when I climbed out and looked down I took a second and dropped down but not in a good way because I started sliding down the roof but I did eventually stop myself when I was very close to the edge I would've fell off back first. That would've been bad. After that, I was in a predicament because, well, there was no way down. After all, the window was to high up, and the roof was kinda high too. My brother had an idea. He got a couple big bags of leaves we had and told me to jump on that, and welp, I did. It was painful still, but we're dumb, and we did that a couple times lmao I'm surprised I didn't break something at that time because it was a bigger drop.

We've done a lot of things jumping off that roof like when it snowed a lot we jump from the roof in snow piles but there was this one point I jumped and it hurt soooo bad like I felt like my ankles snapped I mean they were fine but still I just felt a sharp pain shoot through then because my legs sunk fast through the pile so I hit the ground harder than I should've should've put more snow I just stayed there for a min and then moved like it was nothing did I mention I have a high pain tolerance.

Umm somethin else with snow so my grandmas house a big two story house on top of a big hill and when u go up her driveway u go up the hill and see a big cement wall and then her garage and some stairs by the wall to go up to her back door that lead into the main part of her house so that cement wall heh heh memories. Again snow pile at the bottom of the maybe 12 foot wall give or take and yea well jumped off of that as well. Omg I was the dumbest child alive wtf hahaha

So back to the barn we had some friends over and we attached our mower to our trampoline and moved it to the back of the barn and we this time put a latter to the roof so we didn't have to keep going through the window and I feel like you get what we were doin we'd jump from the roof to the trampoline, now that was a fun time.

(So idk how old I was for any of these story's but I was probably teenage years probably for most of them soo just go with that)