The Return Of Sava Demrico

The year came for my 33rd birthday and we began to celebrate it. My Wife organized organized the party for me with a little help from Felicia. But then during the party, I decided to put the TV on when I saw the breaking news with the reporter saying "Around 12pm this afternoon, a military base was attack. All weapons were destroyed and it's facility which is a secret facility was totally demolished. Everyone in that building and in that area died and no one survived the attack. There are bodies all over the scene..." I looked at my wife Stacy as she seemed worried but she didn't say anything as we both focused our attention to the TV. "And a sudden writing just appeared in the clouds saying Happy Birthday Friend. Did you miss me? We do not know who and why the person did it but it is quite serious. Who is this person and what is going to be his next move. These questions remain unanswered. The general of the military base said these last words before dying. These video was recorded 10 minutes ago." As they played they played the video of the general panting and bleeding continuously saying "He is back......the one we once haunted is back.......he is much... stronger than be...for...e ugggh!" The general gave his last breath and died. My wife walked towards the TV and turned it off. She then turned around and looked at me saying "Honey can I talk with u for a moment please." She looked worried but we both knew what was happening and eventually she took me into our room to talk. "What the hell is going on Steve!" She said with this look in her eyes. She had a look of fear and torment in her eyes. "Sava! Is back and you know who he's coming for next!" Stacy continued. "Well....maybe he just wanted to say happy birthday to his friend..... In an evil way ofcourse." I responded. "This is no time for jokes Steve! Sava, is a bad guy. I don't trust him one bit. I mean just look at what he's done in the news" Stacy said. "Well he did kill a lot of people though. But I also have powers" I said. "Powers that you can't use properly. Sava must've gotten even better at using his power. That's why he's come back. Maybe to challenge you in order to see who's more powerful!" Stacy said in a much nervous voice. She looked frustrated as I tried to calm her down. "Hey it's gonna be ok. Alright? Listen how about I go get you something to eat huh?! That'll cheer you up." I said smiling. "Fine. But come back immediately after that okaay?!" Stacy said. "Sure I will." I then came out of the room and went outside the house to go and buy some food to cheer her up. As I was walking through the place where my wife was attacked, I heard a voice that said. "Hey Soul Reaper. Miss me?" The voice had a dark and strong tone but it somehow felt like a familiar voice to me. "You didn't think I'll miss your birthday now did ya!" The voice spoke again. "Who are you? And how did you know my name?" I asked in a strong and fierce tone. Getting ready to fight the person playing with my mind. "Ugh come on....... don't tell me you've already forgotten my voice". The voice responded. "Come out from wherever you are hiding or I will find you. And when I do, you wouldn't like what might come next." I said. "Well.... No need for that." The voice replied. Then suddenly a shadow began to approach me. Each time it did, it developed a structure of a man until it's figure was fully restored. And out of the shadows, this figure approaches me with ended up to be one of my greatest surprise.