9

Alex was breathing heavily trying to get the dream out of his mind he did not want to think about that moment again...... 

Flashback/dream....

Alex woke up quickly from the feeling of someone... Or something breathing on his neck "Zack?... What are you doing its so *yawn* early?.. And why are you breathing on my neck?.." Alex asked quietly while oping his eyes "hmm oh I feel like your uncle can check on you while you are sleeping. Plus your only 9 I need to check on you at night" His uncle replied while stepping back a little, Alex turned on his lamp and looked at his uncle who was only in boxers "u-uncle?.. What are you doing" Alex asked curiously and quietly moving back abit "oohhh... Nothing well maybe something.." His uncle said in a sly tone while walking forward and sitting on his bed "u-uncle can you-" Alex got cut off with his uncle pushing his lips again the smaller males lips, Alex kicked him and pushed away "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Alex shouted at him "remember kid, your at my house my house my rules" Zack said while grabbing a whip "u-un?-" Alex got cut off by his uncle whipping him "O-OW!" Alex cried in pain from the leather hitting his covered chest "shhhhhh.... It'll be over soon" Zack said while taking alex's shirt off and tying his wrists and legs down on the bed, Zack whipped Alex again, Alex cried in pain from the leather hitting his bare skin it hurt way more "u-un-ncle! Please sto-p it hurts!!!" Alex screamed out "BE QUIET BITCH!" his uncle yelled while setting the whip down and sitting on top of him "u-uncle I can't breathe..." Alex yelped out "shh it will be over soon child" Zack said while moving down to his face and kissing him, Alex was trying to squirm out of the ropes but it just gave him rope burns so soon he gave up squirmming and just let his fate be decided "heh finally" His uncle said while moving down to his pants and pulled his pants and boxers down "uncle please don't do anything there..." Alex said looking up at him with tears streaming down his face "MY. house. MY. rules. You need a punishment don't ya little punk" Zack said while reaching over to grab the whip and whipped him again this time on his stomach, Alex coughed up blood from how hard he hit it Alex soon passed out after that and his uncle did what he wanted...... 

A couple hours later (still flashback) 

Alex woke up and saw that he was out of the ropes and his uncle was gone, there was a lot of blood dripping from his mouth and down his chest, he looked over to his wrists and the rope burns cut through his skin making him bleed 'I don't wanna come here ever again' Alex thought while letting out a small whimper of pain... 

And of flashback/dream...

Alex looked down to his wrists and wondered 'how have they not seen the scars on my wrists yet?.. Or my chest?.. Well it's probably better that they don't see them... Thank you Tyler... Thank you for getting me out of there I miss you and love you...' Tears streams down his face while picking his phone up and looking through his photos till he stopped on one and started sobbing more 'why did you guys leave me?.. I had to raise alyssa and Melissa with out your help ... Mom and dad only made it fucking worse! With their fighting dads constant drinking... Moms depression our entire family went to shit when you two left fuck you Tyler.. Fuck you John... I wish it was me not you two..' Alex thought while covering his mouth so he doesn't make a sound 'I hate you but love you at the same time.. Heh guess thats brother relationship even if one of you disappeared and the other died... I will try to live for you two and for the others.. Guess its about time I tell alyssa and melissa about you two...'  Alex thought while picking up his phone again and going into a group chat that says 'The Three Musketeers'

Short older brother: hey.... Are you two up?.. And who changed my user name again?! 

The prettiest bitch😜: yeah... What lex? did something bad happens? And I did sorry not sorry

Short older brother: no.. I guess it's time I told you two... The truth.. And fuck you aly

Cute bean😇🙂: what truth brother? I thought you told us everything

Short older brother: I do just not this.. Promise you two won't tell mom I told you two this? 

Cute bean😇🙂: promise

The prettiest bitch😜: promise, brother

Short older brother: ok... Here we go... I am not your oldest brother.. You have two older brothers they are twins their names are John and Tyler... Tyler and John helped me with everything they would always give the best advice and help me with my homework.... But just when aly was a baby like maybe 3 months old... Tyler he.. He killed himself he told John to take care of me and aly his last dying words before he jumped off a building was.. "Take care of them and never leave them.." I tried jumping after Tyler but John held me back.. We got back home and mom asked where Tyler is we told her he died... She just fell to the floor and cried she wouldn't come out of her room for days.. She always did nothing me and John were taking care of aly cause dad was always at work.. A little while later when aly was 1 just about to turn 2 lissy was just born... And John just... Left not saying anything he left behind a note and left... I didn't know what to do mom was always crying I took care of you two by myself and.. Dad just never cared aboutme... So yeah.... Heh... 

The prettiest bitch😜: WHY ARE YOU TELLING US NOW! AND OVER FUCKING TEXT WHAT THE HELL ALEX?! WE NEED TO LOOK FOR JOHN! 

Cute bean😇🙂: yeah! I agree with aly! We need to look for John and make you happy! 

Short older brother: I am already happy you two don't need to do that thank you though..

The prettiest bitch😜: ugh whatever I am going to bed I honestly can't believe you Alex could you be anymore FUCKING stupid?!

Short older brother: I am sorry Alyssa.. 

Cute bean😇🙂: I agree you are being stupid Alex, sorry but we are speaking facts, night... 

Short older brother: sorry and goodnight... 

Alex put down his phone and thought 'wow.. Both of my sisters hate me good job Alex.. Good Job's Alex layed down and cried himself to sleep forgetting he locked the door

Ok that was chapter nine, I hope you enjoyed it as I have said so many times sorry if I misspelled anything, I will update soon!