"Nope, the phoenix chose our bodies, minds, and memories as it's manifestation when it chose Izuku. I don't think we'll be able to even remotely call them for help we'll have to figure this out on our own." Emma responds.

"Well, if that rat thing is to be believed that we have about two and a half weeks to get Izuku out of this mindset." Magik says.

"Then we make the most of it. Colossus, Namor, you're in-charge of training Izuku in hand-to-hand combat till the whole sports festival begins. Magik, you and I will spend some time in the core of the Phoenix Force. I need some answers and I'll need your magic powers to get them. Scott keep Izuku distracted and help him with his ranged combat." Emma orders.

"Who made her team captain!" Scott whines.

"She was a teacher, so she knows more about kids than us." Colossus answers.

"She also is a telepath, almost as strong as Professor X and she's smart." Magik continues.

"She also is immune to external telepathy so she's essentially our first and only line of defence if we face a telepath of any sort." Namor says.

"Alright, alright. I get it." Scott answers as Magik dispels her magic.

Back in the real world, continuing where we left off with Izuku and Ochako.

"When you say that you don't want to date anyone nor of any kind of love-related relationships, is it because you have someone specific in mind you want to date, or is it something else?" Ochako asks.

"The answer isn't that simple Ochako." Izuku sighs.

"Well, I don't mind a complex answer. So go ahead, maybe I can help make it simpler for you." Ochako offers.

"Well to be honest, I do have someone in mind. But the thing is with everything that's going around us right now, you know with stuff about him and then the whole thing with the Shadow of the Phoenix, I don't think anyone's safe around me. Hell, you almost got hurt just because you knew me so maybe dating isn't really for me." Izuku tells her. "Not now at least."

"Have you ever thought about something without the love, you know without all the lovey-dovey stuff just so you can get some stress out? Or is that also out of question?" Ochako asks curiously.

"I don't know Ochak never gave such things a thought. But in the future, I may give relationships, in general, a try, that is if I find the right person."

"Well, I'm sure you'll find the right person. And when you do find them, don't forget to invite me to your wedding!" Ochako jokes.

"Sure, only if you promise to invite me to yours." Izuku answers back.

"Alright kids, lets go. I'm sure that you're parents are wondering where you are." Toshi says walking out of the Principal's Office.

"What did he say?" Izuku asks, getting straight to the point.

"Sports festival. That's then we act." Toshi answers.

"Understood." Izuku responds, getting up from his seat. "Well, then I suppose we better get going."

"Oh, and this Friday, you're all going on an off-campus field trip so be ready for that." Toshi tells them. "I can't tell you where you're going but lets just say you're going to have fun there."

The next two days were rather calm, almost too calm if you were to believe Scott's guts. Aside from regular classes, the students of class 1-A didn't really face any inconveniences. Excluding that one incident during lunch. But Iida was able to handle that rather easily with some help from Izuku.