Chapter 24

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣"I will meet you later,then?" Jake says smiling while leading his girlfriend to the office

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
"I will meet you later,then?" Jake says smiling while leading his girlfriend to the office.
It has been a month since they started dating. Everything had been going well. They went on dates, dinners and what not. You could say it was perfect.
But something was weird, Youngsoo and Seolhyun both had resigned

"Hmmm,ok" Both of them break the contact and walked inside without a second thought.

But when they entered they were met by quite a different scenario. There was no one in the office even though it was already 8 in the morning.

"Oh,you two are here?" Not much to their surprise,it was Haechan.

"Why is no one here?" Eunae asks.

" Oh I stopped the time for a while" Haechan replies.

The two were confused, what was Haechan doing?

"Oh right, you guys maybe confused" Haechan starts,

"The story is going to complete and my time here is finished."

"What- what do you mean?" Eunae asks.

"You two worked hard, your main job here was to fall in love and so you did. " Haechan was smiling looking at them.

"I dont get what you are talking about" Jake tilts his head.

Haechan chuckles at the two , finding them cute.

"You guys still don't understand?" He asks and the two shakes their head.

"Both of you were the main characters all along." Haechan replies and the two were speechless.

"And for Seolhyun and Youngsoo, they are now in the story they belong" Karina says,again coming out of nowhere.

"Thank god Haechan came and fixed this,otherwise Eunae was so focused in getting Seolhyun and Jake to talk to each other. She didn't even realize she was ruining her own story."Karina shakes her head.

" Seolhyun and Youngsoo getting misplaced in the story was a problem we were dealing with since the beginning . Eunae doing that just made the situation worse" Karina says chuckling

The pair looked at each other.
"Well then we two will have to leave. The time we spent here was fun and now we can't stay any longer"Karina says before vanishing into thin air.

"W-ait" Eunae tries to stop but wasn't successful.

"Our story finished?" Jake asks Haechan.

"Ofcourse not ,this is just the start. You guys have a long way to go" Haechan says before disappearing too.