Chapter -2(Dance competition)

Happy reading 😘

During rehearsals, a boy name, Shivansh starts flirting with her but she ignores him. On another side, a boy name Himansh starts flirting with Shradha.

Finally, the competition day comes.
Ananya and Shardha didn't sleep at all because they were busy making jewelry and arranging other stuff. While doing work.
Ananya - oh shit. It's 5 o clock shardha. Let's get ready.
While saying this she went to the bathroom to bathe.

(Ananya's outfit)

                                                                               After her Sharadha went to the bathroom

After her Sharadha went to the bathroom. They both got ready and went to university.

As university books the cabs for students to reach the location. At 6 o clock, they all gather at the university gate. There are 2 cabs for students. One for girls and the other for boys. They start settling inside.

But the leader whose name is Sanchit came and said it's difficult for all boys to settle in one cab because of the accessories and other stuff, they shift 2 boys in girls' cab and take 2 girls in there.

Shivansh found this opportunity, to sit with Ananya and he went to their cab. As Ananya and Shradha spent all night making jewelry and other stuff. So they slept in the car. Ananya feels so sleepy that unknowingly she rests her head on Shivansh's shoulder. He starts clicking pictures of those who are sleeping and also takes selfies of him and Ananya while she sleeps on his shoulder. Finally, they reach their destination and they got ready for their performance. Everything went well. Now they wait for the results. They start roaming in that area to kill the time.
Shivansh came to Ananya and said ;

Shivansh - hey Ananya do you want to eat something because it's lunchtime.
Ananya - ya sure. Wait let me tell others and we all eat together.

With that, she went to Sharadha and told her and all about the lunch. They all agreed and went to have some.

After lunch, Ananya wants to eat ice cream, because she loves ice cream more than anything. And Shradha and Ananya went to buy ice cream and suddenly Shivansh came and give Ananya ice cream. She thanked him. He starts blushing.

All-day Shivansh is walking behind Ananya. When they all got tired they sit in the corner of the ground and one girl came near Ananya and said she wants to sleep. Ananya told her to put her head in her lap. And then Shivansh came and told same. At that time Shardha told Shivanh to put his head on Ananya's lap as she also rests her head on his shoulder. Ananya agrees. While sleeping he opens his cap and lent her. She wore it.

After all the performances now it's time for the final results as Ananya and Shivansh are sitting alone and talking about something. While talking
Shivansh- You look good in the cap.
Ananya - Thank you.
She opens the cap and gives it to Shivansh.
Shivansh- wear it. I don't want to wear it.
She nodded and wore it again.
The boys click their pictures and send them to the group with the caption love birds in the town.

When they saw it Ananya become a Little angry,  at that time the results start announcing.

As we all expected they got 1st position in their genera. All become very happy. They start cheering for themselves. Ananya is also happy. After collecting their prizes they went back to their cabs and went back to their university.
In the journey, they start searching for each other on social media and follow each other taking pictures.
Everybody Starts teasing Shivansh and Ananya by playing love songs.

They went back to their places. First, they drop the girls at their hostel. After reaching back they all fell tired and went to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------

So that's it for today.

Let me know how you found it in the comments.

With love 😘🌈♥