Barbara spoke before Blair could voice her opinion, "Thank you."

The man slowly walked away, occasionally looking over his shoulder at the two of them. Barbara ignored him while Blair narrowed her eyes in his direction. Why not just take a picture of them? It would last so much longer.

"How are you holding up?" Barbara asked softly, taking her attention away from the officer.

"Who cares how I'm holding up." She responded, waving her concern away. "How are you? I can clear the house of everyone in seconds, just say the word."

Barbara shook her head, "They're all here to pay their respects and share stories about the good old days. They deserve that just as much as we do." Even though she had a point, Blair couldn't help but feel like it was all too much. Half the people there only ever saw one side of her uncle. That was evident from the conversation she had interrupted.

"Have you talked to Bruce about what happened?" Barbara asked quietly. Blair shook her head, staring out the window. With all the chaos and pain of Gordon's death, she hadn't had the time or energy to ask about her newfound abilities. She barely had the time to check on Rachel and Gar. Truth be told, she didn't know if she even wanted the truth about herself.

She had no idea why she was looking out the window, she had no one she was looking for, no one was coming for her, but Blair still stared at the driveway. Barbara watched her with a sigh, knowing exactly who she was missing, "Have you called him?"

"Have I called who?"

Barbara raised an eyebrow, watching as Blair continued to stare out the window, "Well, there are some pretty notable people missing this."

"I don't know who you're talking about." Blair shrugged. Barbara stared at her until she dropped her hand from the curtain with a sigh, turning to face her. "Dawn's in the hospital and Hank is with her. Donna is in the middle of a case the last I heard."

"And Dick?"

Blair looked back out the window, swallowing hard, "He's in the middle of something important. He doesn't need to have his attention divided."

"Funny," Barbara scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief. "I didn't think anything in the world would be more important to him than you."

Blair played with the curtains, staring at the end of the driveway. She knew there was no way he would show up, she hadn't called, he had no way of knowing what was happening, but she still waited. She just kept hoping the stupid minivan would pull into the driveway, even if just for a minute.

She wanted Dick to come home. She wanted him to be there, to tell her things would be okay, to help her figure it all out, but the one thing she wanted the most was for him to just hug her. She just wanted her big brother to make the pain go away, but that wasn't going to happen. He wasn't coming and that was her own fault. It was better this way, the kids needed him more than she did.

A hand lightly touched Blair's arm, followed by a soft greeting, "Hey genius."

Blair whirled around, dropping her hand from the curtain to see Barry Allen standing next to her, "Barry." She pulled him in for a hug, one he returned, squeezing her tightly. She pulled away, wiping tears from her eyes while his back was turned to greet Barbara. "Is Iris here?"