THE NEWS

The news of those scoundrels arrest spread like a wild fire. It was all over the media.

In morning when Shehnaaz reached her office today. Just  like few days now Sidharth was absent again.
But she could see that everybody was indulged in a deep discussion about some topic.

Everybody was gossiping, some discussing the topic and she didn't knew anything.

She saw Mr. Rihan passing by her and she thought to ask him as she saw him in a group few minutes back .

"Mr. Rihan"

"Yes, Miss Shehnaaz "

"What's the matter everyone is talking about? Means like everyone is more interested in the particular chapter of discussion "

"You don't know?" Rihan asked.

"No" Shehnaaz replied frowning her brows.

"Sir means our Sidharth sir"

"Yeah him , he is absent. Wait, Is he okay? Did anything happened. " Shehnaaz asked getting worries.

"No, actually the police was able to get their hands on Sir's parents murderer.  Means not the murderer he was killed before but the one who actually was behind all this. And this is all over the news since early morning. " Rehan informed her.

"Hhhh"

"What?"

"Yeah, it's true go see yourself. "

And then Shehnaaz quickly sprints to her cabin. Switching on the laptop she instantly opened the news.

"THE REAL MASTERMIND BEHIND THE FAMOUS SHUKLA'S MURDER ARE FINALLY CAUGHT "

Shehnaaz was baffled by the news.
Every news channel was telecasting same news. All adding their different theories.
Are these fucking media houses are for real.

And then came a video.
Sidharth was entering the airport at Bhuwneshwar and all the reporters were literally running towards him bombarding him with numerous senseless questions.

"Sir, how do you feel that at last the culprits are finally arrested?"

One of them asked.

"Is this the question to ask a son whose parents murderer were arrested? Don't they have something else to do?"
Shehnaaz thought.

And then she realized this is the reason that's why her boss was absent from last few days . God. She can't even imagine what Sidharth must be going through now and how hard it must have been for him. But he is strong guy . She knows that.  He can do anything. The mental strength he possess is commendable .

Then she saw some people giving interviews regarding "how Sharma was hungry for Shukla's business?"

Seriously if you people knew "where the hell were you till now?"

"Shit, I should talk to him or not?"

"Gussa kiya to?"

"But abhi unko jarurat hai kisi ki"

"Arjun hoga na sath vaise to"

"Par main kaise rahungi Bina baat kiye ab"

"Phone karlu?"

"Na karu?"

"Hey bhagwaan ab aap hi batao Ha ki Na?"

Then she looked towards her phone and quickly opened her contacts.  Her finger hovering over Sidharth's name.

"Abhi to flight me honge na, subah subah ye sab hua hai yani abhi flight me hi hai."

So she thought to complete some work before that because she knows that whatever the condition may be her boss will not like the tardiness and unprofessional behavior in work.