notes

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, event,s, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning:

Contains typographical errors and grammatical errors. Slow updates because I'm kinda messed up atm.

Trigger Warning:

This book may contain some scenes that will make you uncomfortable. This includes negative themes, foul language, violence, sexual content, drugs, suicide, and such. And if those mentioned above are not something you can take, then you are free to go. Thank you nevertheless.

Author's Note:

Hi, I don't claim myself as an expert at astrology (since this book focuses on that). But as we go along the way, rest assured that I do some research about it. If you still see some mistakes, you can point them out so we can change them before the next chapter. Thank you.

On another note, if you don't feel that the facts stated don't match for you or is not accurate in your opinion, maybe because aside from the personality the zodiac signs say about the person it still may vary at some point. It may come from their own experiences, traumas, how they were raised by their parents and how the world seems to them. That's that, other notes will come as when I feel the need to explain. Thank you.