37. Can We Meet??

Start from the beginning

Avneet: I m getting ready......ummmm because... because.... I HAVE A DATE... yeah I have a date....
Avneet said. 

Faisu looked at her shocked but then he composed him as he knew she was lying.

"You have a WHAT??!!!" everyone shouted.

Avneet: a date... wait what the f...hell how many ppl are there mom and dad????"

Sonia: Vibha, Sid, Jaan, Jai, Reem, Me and Dad

Avneet: and what are u all doing???

Vibha: ohh avu beta wait I will explain actually what happened as tomorrow abhi and vaishu are coming back so we decided that let's eat the dinner together today... when I asked where is Avneet Sonia said she must be on her way but then reem said that u are not going to come home tonight so Sonia decided to call you...
Vibha explained.

Avneet: ohh achaa kk
Avneet said as she didn't know what to speak.

Sid: so u have a date haan??
Siddharth said. 

No one noticed the hurt in his voice except Jannat Faisu and Avneet.

Avneet: yeah kind off...
Avneet replied.

Jannat: wait wait wait.... U said u are with Faisu so u have a date with Faisu????
Jannat shouted.

Faisu: Whattt Nooooo!!!!!!
Faisu said.

Avneet: Jaan calm down I don't have date with your Faisu
Avneet chuckled.

Jai: wait Avneet tell me what the hell is going on and y are u with Faisu if u have a date??

Avneet: ohkk so let me explain.... After I left office I went to my meeting then when I was coming back to the office Faisu called and said that he needed my help in his upcoming project so then I directly went to his house... and right now I have my date so I m getting ready at his house only as I had my spare clothes there... And then I m going to my date... and before u ask who is it. I m not going to tell so better don't ask. 

Jannat: ohkk we wont.... But why are you not coming home tonight??.... don't tell me u r planning to spend the night with your date...
Jannat asked chuckling.

Sid: No ways are u out of your mind Jaan she wont.... Right Avneet??
Siddharth asked with a worried and concerned tone.

Avneet: of course not... actually I m coming back to Faisu's house after the date as we have to complete our work so I will be staying here tonight...

Vibha: achaa ok okk...

Jannat: Avu we want every single detail of your date when u get back here tomorrow morning.... Right reem.??

Reem: umm yeah...

Reem didn't knew what to say as she knew that Avneet was not going on a date.

Avneet: ohkk meri maa....
Avneet said and Jannat laughed.

Sid: btw avu..neet tum aaj jo kaam karne vali thi woh hua??

Siddharth asked changing the topic from the date as he didn't want to hear any talks about it.

Avneet: ohh woh... yeahh mostly its in my favor only let's see...
Avneet said awkwardly.

Faisu: ohkk then we will hang up as abhi Avneet ko taiyaar bhi hona hai...

Faisu again changes the topic as he saw uneasiness on avu's face.

"ohkk then byee... enjoy avu/beta" everyone said except sid.

"bye guys..." Avneet and Faisu replied.

Sid: bye Avneet.... And Faisu.
Siddharth said as he cut the call.

AVU POV:
Sorry I lied to all of you but I didn't know what to tell. Sorry aashu I know u were hurt but u also didn't think when u said u were engaged on the very next day after we kissed.... Right now I have to think how to disclose this... Avneet you are doing this for your family and company..

Sid POV:
As soon as the call ended I excused myself and went on the terrace. Wow she is going on a date. But ese dekhe to uska fault bhi nahi hai... I have decided to marry... I have been observing that from last one week after bhai's marriage. She has distanced herself from everyone. I don't know what is going on in her head.. I just pray that she is fine. Bcoz she seemed disturbed.... Should I ask her to meet?? Call karu kya?? 

Faisu's house:

Faisu: I think we should talk directly with everyone...vese bhi everyone will believe you and agar who bitchika kuch bhi bole then we have proofs right....
Faisu suggested.

Avneet: hmm... I also think you r right kal abhi bhai aur di bhi aa jayenge so in the noon we can call everyone and talk...
Avneet said still thinking of something.

Faisu: yeahh now let me order pizza and lets have some fun babyyyyy
Faisu winked.

Avneet: yeah sure...
Avneet laughed.

Avneet: Faisu u order the pizza I want to go to office I will be back in 30-45 mins.
Avneet said as she stood up and took her phone and bag.

Faisu: pakka???

Avneet: haan pakaa... I will be back.

Avneet was about to leave the house when her phone rang.

Avneet : hello uncle... 

Person: hello beta.... you called??

Avneet: I need your help

Person :haan tell me beta...

Avneet: I cant tell u over the call ....uncle are u at your office??

Person: yes beta I m in my office for the next 1 and a half hour.

Avneet : ohkk then I m coming right away.

Person :ohkk beta...

She was about to open the main door but her phone  again rang. This time it showed:

Siddharth

She hesitated but then answered it.

Avneet: hello...

Sid: hello... 

Avneet: hmm.. bolo

Sid: umm.... can we... ummm

Avneet: Siddharth bolo

Sid: Can we meet?? tu ese bhi date pe ja rahi ho so as you finish your date mujhe bata dena we can meet... in fact we can meet where ever you want...

Avneet: hmm... ohkk chalo I will give you a call...

Sid: yeah 

Avneet: chalo bye... I am getting late....

Sid: hmm bye....

Avneet cut the call and came back in the living room.

Faisu: kya hua avu?? Why are you back???

Avneet: urrghhh.... Siddharth called and he wants to meet me tonight after my date.... kya kahugi use Faisu... kuch bhi kahugi woh galat tareeke se hi samjega...

Faisu: avu chill and ha aaj mat bata... if you want you can tell him tomorrow... but aaj mat kehna... just hear him out... 

Avneet: hmm chalo I will go then... aur shayad late ho jaye...

Faisu: haan dont worry... and Avu change karke toh ja... use lagna toh chaiye na that tu date pe gayi thi..

Avneet: haan you are right....

She changed and went to meet the person and then she will meet Siddharth.

Word count: 1650

So, How was the chapter guys???

Please do vote and comment..

Target: 60 votes, 2 new followers and 35 comments

Stay tuned...