Part 2 - Teacups

Începe de la început

"He no longer designs clothes, he just approves, disapproves and suggest ideas with his designers."

"Wait, he's no longer hands on with his passion?" May asked, feeling sorry for Jay Park.

"Well, it's a risk he has to take since he has business meetings and business deals to handle." Dahee responded.

"We have two business partners, and also biggest shareholders, Sim Jaeyun and Park Sunghoon." Dahee place a photo on the table. "If they ever schedule an appointment with Mr. Park, they're priority. Cancel all priority 2 appointments to put them on schedule. And if they ever show up unexpected, Mr. Park already made plans with them so show them to the terrace." Dahee gestured at the terrace that looks like a mini garden just on the side.

"Serve Sim Jake a tea or grape flavored soda. Always ask him what he's in the mood for. Serve Park Sunghoon a vanilla latte, this one doesn't get tired of this beverage so you don't have a problem with him." Dahee then, showed a planner.

"Get yourself one of these so you'd be able to organize his schedules neatly and easily. Take it wherever you go. Phone or tablet is not advisable because Mr. Park doesn't like looking through people's personal stuff. If he ever ask for his schedule, this is what you should show him." She told her, letting May flip through the pages of the planner.

"He's your number one priority. You have to have a phone he can personally call. No interruptions and always available. When he needs you, you have to be at the exact time and place, with an iced tea. No coffee." Dahee said then stared at May while she's writing everything in her notebook.

"Why are you writing? Are you even listening?" She asked.

May smiled at her showing her complete notes. "I am listening." She said.

"What is this? What are you writing? This is not a lecture." Dahee scolded her.

"This is like my record book. Usually when nurses are about to hand over their patients to the next nurses on duty, we write down procedures done and special endorsements. It's how we take note on the next medication and procedures we're about to give the patient so we don't miss a dose or repeat a procedure. If it's not written, it didn't happen." Dahee saw her as an alien at this point.

"He's our boss, not out patient you silly girl. But sure, do what makes you comfortable." She shook her head in disapproval.

"Mr. Park is a busy man. You can't waste his time waiting for you. Do as told, and no excuses. You have three days off but you're still in charge in fixing his schedule and would still get summoned during an emergency. You have to free yourself all the time, which takes us back on the contract you didn't read." She took the contract from May and flipped though the pages.

"No pets, no plants, no children, has to be healthy and no relationships. You're not allowed to have pets, can't keep a plant even a single one, you're supposed to be always healthy so take care of your health, you can't have children and you're not allowed to date as long as you work for him." Dahee pointed at the part of the contract where it's written.

"Even pets? What kind of heartless person is he?" May asked, since she has a cat named Baejin back at home.

"Because you can't use the excuse that you're taking your pet in the vet, or your pet escaped or your pet died to cover up your absence. Plus, he's terribly allergic to cats. With that being said, always carry antihistamine for him." Dahee told her.

"Now, let's move on with the appointments. Here's the list of priority one, priority two and priority three when setting appointments. Everyone who's not in any of those lists will remain in the waiting list forever, got it?" Dahee asked as she gave the lists to May.