Friends

Saturday

Joe biden pov
It's Been a week and I thought that maybe Kamala and Obama can be friends. So I texted Obama and Kamala "hey!! Let's meet up at the mall!" After a little I saw I got a message from Obama<3. It read "sure! What time?" Then the message from Kamala said "yas!! Time?" I replied to both of them "at 2pm" I looked at the time, it's 1:39. I got up and changed.

At The Mall

I got to the mall and Kamala was already there. She said hey and I told her that Obama was cuming too. She said that was fine. We waited a little more and than Obama got here. He looked at Kamala then at me. He looked confused but a little angry.  "hey bama! Joe invited me!" Kamala said like the girl boss she is! Obama just nods his head and says "it's a pleasure to meet you" then we head inside the mall. We first went to the food court. After we went to some stores.

After the mall

We all said goodbye and went home. I think everything went well Kamala was going good with Obama and they even to their phone numbers!

Obama pov

I can't believe Kamala was there!! I wanted to spend time with Joe alone just me and him. But no that girl had to be there I need to get her away....

Does Kamala really find Obama was a friend? Is Kamala in danger? You'll never know if you don't continue reading!