CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE✔️

Start from the beginning

"No need to apologize darling," said Arabella with a smile.

Elena let out a laugh and looked at John. "You know this is your fault, right?"

"Right," muttered John, wiping his bleeding nose.

"Better clean your nose before I eat you," Arabella declared and made a vampire face at him. John's eyes widened as he rushed off to clean up his bloody nose, while Elena and Arabella let out giggles.

~

"Oh, this is bad. Between Isobel and Jenna, and now Matt, this is disaster bad," Elena said. Arabella frowned and sat up.

"What happened with Matt?" she questioned.

"Caroline told him that she's a vampire," answered Stefan, clicking his phone off and sighing.

Arabella exhaled a breath. "Yeah, that's bad."

John walked into Elena's room and asked for her to come downstairs. Elena scoffed at this, and said she had nothing to say. John pleaded that it was important and invited the two vampires to accompany Elena.

The four walked down the stairs, and went to turn into the kitchen but Elena's voice stopped them.

"I asked John for a do-over," said a woman with black hair and brown eyes.

"You invited her in?" exclaimed Elena.

"So, you're Isobel," said Arabella, examining the younger vampire.

"And who are you?" questioned Isobel, trying to stand tall. Little did she know who Arabella was.

"Arabella Mikaelson. I'd say it's a pleasure because it's what my mother taught me, but she also taught me not to lie." Arabella smirked and looked into Isobel's eyes.

"You're Arabella Mikaelson?" gasped Isobel.

Arabella pursed her lips. "Do you need proof."

Isobel looked at Elena, "You won't let me be invited in but will allow an Original vampire?"

Elena crossed her arms over her chest and glared her mother. "I trust Bella. I don't trust you."

"She has information about Klaus, please just listen to her," piped John.

Elena looked at Stefan. Stefan sighed and grabbed Elena's shoulder. "Alright, what do you know?"

Isobel looked at Arabella.

"Go ahead darling, Klaus and I's flame died a long time ago. I may be dangerous but I can keep a secret or two."

Isobel sucked in a breath, then spoke, "Since I was last here, I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus. We knew out best chance was to find him before he could find you."

"Best chance at what?" questioned Stefan.

"Keeping Elena alive," answered John.

Arabella scoffed. "Look, Elena will die. Between the Salvatore brawl or of this sacrifice, she'll die. It's only a matter of time and there's no stopping this sacrifice from happening. Elena wouldn't do what Katerina did and Klaus knows this."

"Yeah, and you don't get to talk John," Elena snapped. "Not after everything you've done."

"Were you able to find Klaus?" asked Stefan.

"No. Nobody knows where he is, but there are these rumors that are flying around that a doppelgänger exists," Isobel remarked.

"Which means any vampire that wants to get in favor with Klaus will be lining up to capture you," John stated.