9 ------------- 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

♥ This will contain gore, bad language, violence and other stuff in that topic, so if you dont like that please leave this page! ♥

This will contain gore, bad language, violence and other stuff in that topic, so if you dont like that please leave this page! ♥

♥ yandere emotionless Kokichi x Himiko ♥

also Kokichi's backstory emotionless yandere piss is like Ayano Aishi from yandere simulator (yes love that game jdjsjsjd)

------

KOKICHI POV:

emptiness, nothing. Thats all ive ever felt, ever since birth. I can't explain why but i was just born emotionless. My father cried like a baby, but my mother saw it coming. ''I was also emotionless as a child! But when i met your father he made me feel something. You just need to find the right person :3'' what was my mother always would say. I didn't really believe that until i met a certain red haired girl, and became obsessed...

NO ONES POV ✧・゚:

*ring ring!!* It was the alarm ringing. It was loud and annoying, and Kokichi just wanted to turn it off but he couldn't. It was his first day of school.. a new school! Him and his parents had moved which caused him to move school. It wasn't like he missed the old school, he would get bullied really often for being emotionless. He didn't really care, and just let them. He turned the alarm off and stood up. He made his bed and got ready, once he was ready he went downstairs to eat breakfast. His parents were on vacation so the house was empty and silent. Kokichi ate some eggs and bacon. After that he went over and put his shoes on, he then swung his bag around his shoulder and opened the door to reveal the boring world. He didn't live far from his new school so he just walked to school. Once he arrived he looked up to see a pretty big school and alot of people! He hated that... Once he went inside there was even more people. The halls were full of people and he could barely get through the crowd! Kokichi pressed through the crowd and finally got to the end of it where not many people were. He looked to his right to be greeted by a door with a sign on saying: ''principals office''. 'i might aswell go to the principal' he thought as Kokichi opened the door. ''oh hello! you must be Kokichi?'' the principal said in a cherry tone. He looked old and weak, he was wearing a brown suit and some round glasses. ''Yes, that is me. It's a honour to meet you'' Kokichi said as he bowed. ''great then!'' the principal said as he smiled. Suddenly the door burst open to reveal a purple haired guy sweating! ''IM SO SORRY IM LATE!!!!'' the guy said bowing millions of times. ''its okay Kaito! Now can you show Kokichi around'' That Kaito guy nodded and took Kokichi's hand as they both ran out of the principals office. ''Hello! I'm Kaito Momota'' he said with a big bright smile. ''Im Kokichi Ouma'' Kokichi replied with a empty voice. ''are you okay man?'' he said giving his shoulder a little punch. ''Yes I am okay. You do not need to worry about me Momota-kun'' Kokichi replied. Kaito just shrugged and began showing Kokichi around, also showing him his locker. Kaito ended the tour at a classroom. ''this is your new classroom! Were classmates by the way'' Kaito said as he went inside the classroom followed by Kokichi. ''hello teach! I have the new kid with me.'' Kaito said. He went and sat down at an empty desk. ''Hello ! You must be the new kid? Please introduce yourself'' the teacher said smiling. Kokichi nodded before saying ''Hello. Im Kokichi Ouma, i hope we all can get along''. ''Very well Kokichi. Go ahead and sit besides Himiko! Himiko raise your hand'' The teacher said. A red haired girl raised her hand and when Kokichi laid eyes on her he felt something. What the hell was this feeling? He sat beside her and kept looking at her. 

TIMESKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL BROUGHT TO YOU BY KEEBOY ✧・゚:

NO ONES POV

'what was that feeling..? WAIT FEELING?'  Kokichi thought. Kokichi's thoughts were interrupted when he saw a certain red haired girl down the street - ''thats Himiko, isn't it?'' he thought. Suddenly he got a weird tingly feeling inside and without noticing his body began moving towards Himiko. ''Himi-chan!!'' Kokichi yelled, running and waving his left hand. 'who's yelling my name' Himiko thought. She turned her head to be greeted by the new purpled haired guy running towards her with a smile. ''Ah! Kokichi Ouma, right?'' she said, tilting her head a little bit. ''O-oh yeah! Thats me'' He formed a nervous smile on his lips while itching his hair. 'She remembers my name!' he thought getting excited! ''What's up Kokichi? Do you need anything from me?'' She asked with a calm smile. Her voice was beautiful, cute and sweet, Kokichi loved her voice more than anything, her voice was like a song he could play over and over again not getting bored of it. ''o-oh! I wanted to walk home with you... It seems we are going the same way!'' Kokichi said nervously. ''Oh yeah sure!!'' She said. The two began walking and making small talk and Kokichi couldn't stop himself from admiring her face! It was so pretty and cute.. ''Hey Kokichi! Y'know.. your much more cute when you smile'' she said. Realising what she just said she began turning red and became a stuttering mess. ''O-OH YKNOW I HAVE TO GO HERE... UH SEE YA TMR!'' she said running off in embarrassment. Soon after Kokichi realised what happened he began blushing aswell before remembering what caused them to blush, ''you have a pretty smile''. 'smile? b-but that doesnt make any sense..' he thought. Kokichi felt weird... the light and tingly feeling inside of him was gone, he went back to his usual self... emptiness. 

TIMESKIP TO NEXT DAY LOLOLOL

Kokichi pov:

I still couldn't stop thinking about yesterday... it was so confusing! The feeling inside of me was something i was unfamiliar with, probably because i havent felt anything yet! But how was it possible. ''Kokichi!!'' A loud, sweet, gentle voice yells my name. The weird tingle appeared again, but much stronger to the point where it hurt. ''Himi-chan!'' I said. A spark of confidence appeared inside of me and it was like i was stronger. ''whats up?'' she said. She had a lazy smile on her face and eye bags under her pretty eyes.''not much, and you?'' I asked with the confidence shining through out me. ''not much either!'' I smiled gently and we both kept walking to school together.. only us! If it only could stay like that forever... but one special brat had to ruin that.

TIMESKIP TO 2 WEEKS LATER:

KOKICHI POV:

I was sitting in class, bored out of my mind. I was looking outside the school when i saw a red haired girl in the corner of my eye, it was Himiko! I smiled as I let my mind fill up with the little mage. I was about to be lost in thoughts of the lovely Himiko but it soon stopped when i saw a boy following Himiko. She smiled at him and held his hand, I watched as they walked over to the confession tree and began talking. I watched the boy bow to Himiko and blush, meaning he was confessing his love for her. I was filled with anger and rage as i clenched my fists. Himiko can only be mine.. she's mine and only mine! tch... she's the only one who have made me feel something.. and I wont let anyone get in the way of our love! I calmed myself down and continued with class. After school I wanted to find that boy... I was looking around at the people who left until i felt Himiko tap on my shoulder. ''Kokichi, What are you doing? Arent we supposed to walk home together.?'' she asked tilting her head. She was so cute, i felt myself heating up! ''o-oh yeah!! I have to do something today Himi-chan, im sorry!'' I said nervously. ''oh, thats ok! see ya tomorrow then'' she waved at me and ran off. Now to that boy... after 10 minutes of looking i found him! ''Excuse me?'' I said as i tapped his shoulder. He turned around looking Annoyed, did Himiko really fall for such an asshole? ''what do you want'' He said giving me a cold stare. ''u-uh I have something for you but ill give you it in secret! Follow me please'' I said as I took his wrists and led him on. We arrived at something called the ''dumpster corner''. It was a small dark corner at the back of the school and there were three dumpsters there. ''tch now give me the thing'' the boy said. I smirked. ''sure... then take it'' I said as I took out my knife trying to stab him. He was shocked but dodged my attack. I had to go for the kill now or he would run away, and as i thought he tried running away. I hurried and stabbed him from behind, and for some reason i felt... good. Maybe because Himiko finally was mine. I began laughing and stabbed him a few more times before cleaning up the crime scene. I put his body in one of the dumpster and snuck out of the corner.  After that moment I would kill anyone who liked or touched my Himiko... I killed alot of boys but i dont care because its for my senpai! My obsession with her grew aswell! I know everything about her now! I take pictures of her when she isnt looking and its all over my wall. I know everything about her... her shoe size, her cup size, where she lives, her past realitionships! I know what shes doing at any moment. God i love her.. and no one will get in the way of our love

if you want part 2 lmk <333

ALSO OUMENO SIMP (ONE OF MY FAV WRITERS) HAS NOTICED MY STORY IM CRYING BYE

ty for the support frr