𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔

Start from the beginning

"I chose you because I like you well love you for you. You blessed me with two beautiful children and you've stuck by me with this long, I thought you would've left by now." He laughed looking down.

"I love you too, don't worry." She reassured him.

———————————————-

"You see them boss?"

"Yessir following them now preciate it three."

"Aight."

"You gonna kill him?"

"Of course not haha."

———————————————

They headed home rushing past Ben, seeing him knocked out with the kids. "Ben go home." He said. Ben yawned and left out the door.

After Kentrell and Kayla finished what they were doing, Kentrell went downstairs with his gun hearing strange noises from outside.

It was like someone was trying to break into the house. Running back upstairs, he saw that Kayla, Kai and Kacey were now watching tv.

"Stay inside." He told them closing and locking the door. Heading back downstairs, he grabbed his gun holding it up walking outside.

"What the fuck?" Kentrell whispered walking to the back of the house.

"Mr Gaulden loved the photos."

"I'm glad you like yo daughter being a slut by a man you hate." Kentrell smirked. "You want more?"

"Did you just call my daughter a slut?"

"Yup and what are you gonna do about it?" Kentrell said "Ima kill your ass right now, but ima make you do it yourself."

Kentrell dropped the weapon and looked at him in the eyes.

Somehow it wasn't working.

"What the fuck." Kentrell shouted.

"You ain't smart Mr Gaulden, look what I'm wearing." He danced waving his hand in the air.

He was wearing a ring that protected himself from people like Kentrell who had that mind controlling activities.

Him wearing it prevent Kentrell from doing anything to him.

"See you soon and thank you for the business your father would be so proud."

He let the gunshot off eight times each hitting a different part of his body. Kentrell fell to the floor clutching his chest.

He was shot in the heart, arms, legs and stomach.

"Kacey stop moving, daddy said to wait here." Kayla said annoyed by Kacey trying to leave the room.

He knew his dad was in trouble and he wanted to save him. He may be young but he knew how to protect himself and his family already.