𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔

Start from the beginning

Entering the car, he kissed Kayla lips quickly, starting the car. "Something bothering you?" Kayla asked Kentrell.

"Nah, you know work stressin a nigga out. I'm gonna quit this shit when the times right." He sighed griping the stirring wheel tighter.

"How about you help me take my mind off this?" He said making sure the kids didn't hear.

"Nope I'm still sore from last night." She laughed.

"So I wanna beat, eat and slut that fat ma out." He said grabbing her area whilst driving.

"Trell, the kids are in the car." She muttered pointing to them who were sleeping. "They sleeping the fuck?"

Reaching home, they both carried one of the twins quietly in the house, putting them down on the sofa before rushing upstairs.

———————————————————-

"What the hell happened to your gay ass."

"He shot me, Kentrell shot me coz I called his so called wife a bitch."

"Don't call my daughter a bitch."

"You accept him dating her?"

"Fuck no! You get pictures of them."

"Yes, ima send it too you right now, when we gonna kill that nigga. Not like I want my baby dead."

" I have everything planned out."

—————————————————————-

Ben was back in LA aswell but he left his girlfriend in London, for reasons he don't even know himself.

He came by to watch the twins as Kentrell wanted to take Kayla out.

"You ready K?" Kentrell shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Hearing no reply, he sighed.

She finally came down the stairs seeing Kentrell watching her every movements.

"BEN WE OUT." He shouted.

"You look beautiful as always." He said kissing her lips. Walking to the car, they both got in.

"Where we going?" Kayla asked holding kentrell's hand whilst he was driving. "To eat." He simply replied.

Kentrell and Kayla both sat down in the window seats. "Wait this is the restaurant you took me, when we first went out as 'friends'." Kayla said air quoting friends making Kentrell laugh.

"Yea, I wanted to reminisce with the women I love and adore so why not take it back to where it all started." He said caressing her hand with the ring on.

Both enjoying each other's time with each other they spent the night talking laughing and enjoying one another.

"Why me?" Kayla asked out of nowhere.

"What you mean." Kentrell responded.

"Like why me, out of the prettiest women in LA you chose me, I was just meant to talk to you for work and now we're together."