𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔

Start from the beginning

Making it to IHOP, they all got out and got their seats. Ordering their food, Kentrell played patty with Kai while Kacey hugged Kayla.

"You see em three?"

"Yup he had a whole family, they look happy. Should be me nigga the fuck."

"What was the last part?"

"Oh nothing, ima take pictures then send it too you."

"Say less."

Kentrell squinted his eyes at the man that was in the other booth opposite them. "Who are you looking at?" Kayla whispered helping Kacey colour in.

"Nothin, just thinking."

Looking closely he realised. It was three. Three winked at him as kentrell's eyes bulged out of his head. He couldn't believe who he was seeing.

"What the fuck." Kentrell mumbled underneath his breath.

"FUCK!" Kai screamed causing a few stares to head their way.

A few white people muttered some things to themselves as others laughed as they found it cute.

"Kai Kai we do not say these words unless we mad okay." Kentrell said looking at her. "Okay Daddy." She said giggling.

Seeing a bright flash appear, he looked straight ahead seeing a camera being held towards them. "Ima go outside for a minute." He said to Kayla taking one last bite of their food.

Going outside he saw three their laughing. "See this ain't what we finna do." He said grabbing threes neck dragging him in the allyway.

"Ooo daddy Kentrell grabbing me by the neck making my dick hard and shit keeping going." He faked moaned as Kentrell punched him one time blood coming out of his mouth falling onto the floor.

"What the fuck Da-Kentrell." He yelled. Kentrell grabbed him up by his clothes, "I wanna know why your here and your gonna tell me right now with your gay ass."

"I will only tell you if you let me get a taste of what you've been giving to your bitch." He said touching Kentrell joggers.

"Fuck no and don't disrespect my wife nigga get fucked." Kentrell said getting his strap off letting a shot off his arms twice.

"I hope your ass get beat." Kentrell said walking off. "AND I HOPE ITS FROM YOU." Three replied laughing.

Walking back into the restaurant he saw Kayla on her phone, she looked up at him, "What happened."

"Nothin just something happened at work." Kentrell said giving Kai a hug since she had her hands out for him. "We ready to go?"

"Yup." She said picking up Kacey. Walking out Kentrell saw Three in the corner smirking. Putting his middle finger up, he pointed the camera making him shrug.

"Hold on bae." Kentrell said telling her to wait in the car.

With the rest walking to the car, Kentrell went over to three, shooting him again in the chest. "Ha, now Lie there like an idiot you is obsessed freak ass nigga."