(Y/N) just smiles at the students comments and keeps on walking. As he does he see's Ozpin and Goodwitch walking as well greeting the students, so he walks up to them and greets them.

(Y/N): Good morning!

The teachers turn around and see him walking up to them with his signature smile.

Ozpin: Ah good morning to you as well Mr. (L/N)! How are you doing this fine morning?

(Y/N): Just fine. Although I kinda missed my morning cof-

Just then Ozpin pulls out an extra mug of coffee and hands it to (Y/N) which makes him go wide eyed at the magic that just happened. He then takes a sip and tastes that it is just perfect with the right amount of cream and sugar.

(Y/N): H-how did kno-

Ozpin then smiles and brings his finger to his mouth saying he will not reveal his secret. This creeps (Y/N) out as he slowly takes a couple steps back.

Ozpin: Anyways, lets take a walk and enjoy our morning before classes start.

(Y/N): Uhhh.... sure. I guess.

*Time-skip*

The three teachers were walking along as it was about 8:57 a.m. and were making sure some students were heading to class and were not lolly gagging. As they were walking they start to hear rapid foot steps as they look to their left and see teams RWBY and JNPR running for their first class.

(Y/N): Hi girls!

RWBY: (While running) Hi Onii-chan!

They then run by as they keep on heading towards their first class. The teachers smirk as they see the children trying to not be knowing full well that they will be. As they lose sight of the kids, they keep on walking and as they rounded a corner, (Y/N) bumps into someone and falls on top of them. 

(Y/N): Ow! I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention are you-

He then opens his eyes and see's the person he is on top of is his old teammate.

(Y/N): Kanao?

Kanao: (Y-Y/N)?

Kanao: (Y-Y/N)?

???: Hey (Y/N)! What's up?

(Y/N) looks to his side and looks up to see his other teammate Samuel with his usual smug and snakey toothed smile.