When I first saw you 🤍

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... Yeah I'm I... I mean I'm fine, don't worry, it's nothing" What in the world it's going on with me?

"I'm really sorry, did I hurt you?"

Everyone was looking at us with a wired look, and that's when it hit me. I was having the moment I just wished I had with someone like 2 minutes ago.

"Don't worry everything it's fine"

"I have to go, but I'll see you later"

"Yeah...bye" I just have the most uncomfortable and beautiful moment in my life with the most handsome guy I ever seen in my life.

"What the fudge was that?" Rudy asked me with a huge smile in his face.

"I don't know, but it felt strange"

"Maybe is because you liked that moment with him" Chase said.

"I really don't know, everything happened so fast". I can even realized what had happened, when I hear a voice calling my name.

"May Dawson?"

"Yeah it...it's me" I am so nervous about this audition, and I'm never nervous for a audition, but I feel strange.

"It's your turn, come with me"

"Good luck" Madelyn told me

"Hey your going to get the job, don't worry" Chase said to me

"You got this girl" Now Rudy speaks"
—————————————————
After I made my audition, I went to the campus to meet with Harry and Elaine. And I told them everything about the guy on the auditions.

"It was like a magical moment, he was like a dream"

"Girl, I wish" Elaine said with a smile face.

"Did you even ask his name or something?" Oh god, Harry just make me realize y acted like a completely idiot in front of him.

"NO, I WAS SPEECHLESS" I'm so angry right now, maybe I won't see him ever again.

"You need to calm down, the best scenario is that the both of you get the job, and will work together, andtheworstisthatyou'llneverseehimeveragain". I wish I hadn't understood the last part, because I want to see him again.
—————————————————

—————————————————It has been three day since I audition for OBX, and they still haven't called me

—————————————————
It has been three day since I audition for OBX, and they still haven't called me.

—————————————————It has been three day since I audition for OBX, and they still haven't called me