Chapter 2 new faces and old friends

(Ar's pov): as I open my eyes I look around and see my sister already looking around at where we are? Julie are you okay I ask as I walk over to her yea just a little headache she said holding her head. Let's wake up the girls i said to her as I stand up and walk over to my other sisters hey wake up Kim I said as she opens her eyes she started to look around and I look at my other sisters and they are now sitting up looking around then we all hear something it sounds like someone yelling or something.

(Jake's pov): I'm running from crystal and I see a park with some girls sitting and they look confused and shocked and as I walk closer I see some one familiar but I just can't see them right. Hey are you guys ok? I ask as I walk over to them that's when I see her Julie!? What are you doing here I ask as I walk over to her she looks at me like I have two heads and said I'm sorry I don't know you how do you know my name? Then Zane and crystal walk over and help the other girls up off the ground and one of them walk over to Julie and ask me how do I know her

(Ad's pov):how do you know my sister I ask standing in front of Julie well because she's one of my friends the guy said scratching the back of his head I look at her and she is just looking at him I mean he looks familiar but I can put my finger on it she said looking at him Julie it's me Jake remember me and it looks like she has star's in her eyes and walks over to him and said if you're Jake then say something only Jake would know

(Julie's pov): then say something only Jake would know I said looking at the guy as he is thinking okay he said you gave us these pins because you were afraid that we would forget about you he said pointing at the pin in his hair  and the two other people behind him do the same and point at they're pins it is you guys omg how did this happen I thought you guys were just my stories I said looking at them all wait you know them Julie? My sister's ask I turn around and explain to my sister's that they are people I made up in my stories and then next thing we know it started raining so crystal said we can go to her house since it was the closest. Here let me get you guys some blankets crystal said walking out of the room so Julie Zane said looking at me and my sisters who are they? Pointing at my sister's oh they are my siblings I said looking back at Zane.

(Zane's pov): oh cool I said looking at Julie and now Jake who looked so confused so you have four sisters Jake asks yes yes she does crystal said walking back into the room wait how do you know asked Jake I know all Jake that's why said crystal handing them the blankets wait crystal where are your parents Julie asked looking up at her oh they went out of town I'll let them know you and your sisters are here said crystal looking at her phone.

(Nessa's pov): so what are your names except for Julie we already know her the girl who's name is crystal well you guys can just call me Nana If you guys want Nana said looking at them well I'm Ad and that's my twin Ar said Ad okay nice to meet you guys said crystal I'm Vanessa but you guys can just call me Nessa I said looking at them nice name Zane said looking at me thanks I said looking at every one else well I'm Kimberly but just call me Kim said Kim.

_____________________________________
Okay now that's out of the way I can make more fun stuff happen hopefully see you in chapter 3