The brunette's gaze fell on the drunk girl who could barely hold herself. She couldn't leave her there, so she pulled her inside. Kaylee looked at her phone and it was currently 12 am. She saw the drunk girl on the floor not knowing who she was.

"Danielle what happened?"

Danielle kept trying to talk but kept slurring her words. Kaylee was really confused, not knowing what to do.

"Danielle, talk to me."

Danielle tried again but couldn't pronounce anything, so Kaylee gave her a big fluffy panda and left to the kitchen. She silently walked into the kitchen and grabbed some food and water. Then she ran up the stairs into her bedroom locking the door.

There she saw Danielle playing with the stuffed panda. Kaylee walked over to the drunk girl giving her food. Danielle refused the food slapping it out of Kaylee's hand. Kaylee was starting to get annoyed at the girl so she stopped trying and began talking to her, hoping that she could speak better.

"Danielle"

"y-yess pwinces-s"

"Danielle why are you like this?"

"g-giwlf-fwend is g-goiing b-bye bye."

"Oh, Danielle come here."

Kaylee then grabbed Danielle and pulled her into a hug. She would not let go until Danielle pulled away and looked at Kaylee. She grabbed her cheeks and started playing with them moving them up and down.

"Danielle, you need to eat."

"nO-"

"I'll do anything if you eat."

"D-dwance f-fow m-me."

Kaylee stood up rolling her eyes and began to shake her hips. Danielle looked like a little kid giggling and clapping her hands while looking at the girl dance.

"G-give me a w-wittle kiss."

Kaylee knelt and grabbed Danielle's face bopping her nose. She took a picture of drunk Danielle and then cupped her cheeks. Danielle looked into the brown honey-like eyes and smiled.

"Y-you w-wook b-beauutifuul p-pwincee-ss."

Kaylee smiled at Danielle and kissed her nose and then her cheeks. Then she sat down behind Danielle and rocked her back and forth singing to her. She whispered in her ear sweet melodies until Danielle was falling asleep. Then Kaylee kissed the girls head and placed her on the bed.

Kaylee watched Danielle sleep, she looked so beautiful. Kaylee brushed some hair out of Danielle's face to take a better look at her. Then she saw Danielle moving around being uncomfortable. Kaylee walked over to her and tried to figure out what was bothering her. Kaylee then unbuttoned Danielle's jeans and threw them on the floor. She saw Danielle still wiggling and groaning so she took off her jacket and shirt. Danielle stopped complaining and was finally comfortable, Kaylee stood there looking at Danielle in her underwear. She rubbed her eyes and then got in her bed.