Truth or Dere? [Chapter 3]

Chapter 3

Wrenynn's P.O.V.

"Alright little bro, I'll see you later." I say as I pat Asher's shoulder. He nods and we go our separate ways. To bad we don't have any of our classes together.

I walk off but I'm stopped by a girl with red hair. "Oh, um... h-hi Wrenynn..." She greets me as she softly stutters. I noticed that she was looking towards the ground, she must be shy.

I smile. "Hi, what can I do for you?"

She blushes and brings her gaze up to my eyes. "I-I... I have the same homeroom as you. My friend and I need to carry some boxes to the class but they're kind of heavy. D-do you think that you could help us out?"

"Of course. Where are the boxes?" She points to a nearby classroom and walks towards it. I follow her and she opens the door. Another girl is inside and is carrying a box, but she seems to be struggling.

"Oh, I'll grab that for you." I say as I walk up to her.

"You will, thanks. I hope it's not to much of a bother to be helping us right?" She asks me as she goes to pick up a much smaller box.

"Not at all. I couldn't pass up helping people in need, especially if they're my classmates. Anyway, there shouldn't be too many boxes right?"

"O-oh... about that..." The girl with the red hair says as she points towards the giant pile of boxes. Somehow, Wrenynn didn't notice it when he first came into the room.

"Wo-woah... that's a lot of boxes..."

"S-sorry for the trouble!" The both say to me. I shake my head.

"It's alright. I'm sure I can find one way to move them all..." When I find the non-existent 'way' that I was talking about, hopefully it won't get me late to class...

Asher's P.O.V.

"Wow, you're really Wrenynn's younger twin brother?" A girl in my class came up to me and asked me that. I feel like I got through this every single day. Homeroom hasn't started yet so everyone always likes to come up to me and talk to me.

"Yes." I reply blankly. Showing emotions is not something I'm good at doing. I went through a lot as a kid and in turn, it changed all my emotions to ash and dust. Wrenynn often tries to get me to show some, but his plans all backfire.

"Really? He's like the coolest guy in school. I want to be his friend!" I brown haired boy says.

"Is that so...?" I said trying to sound at least a little bit interested to entertain them.

"Hey, if you are his twin, how come you have black hair and he has pure, beautiful white hair?" Another girl asks. I didn't know how I was supposed to answer that question because I know nothing about genetics.

But, I didn't need to. The bell answered that question by itself. Everyone all sat down in their seats, while I stayed where I was because I was already in mine.

After the teacher calls my name for attendance, I start to go into my own world of thoughts. Next week, (Y/n) will be coming to our school, Hikari High. I want too make sure that her year here will be exactly like how she planned it to be. She only deserves the best so I'll do everything I can to give that to her.

(Later)

I was looking around for Wrenynn so we could walk back home together. I was walking past a classroom when he walked out of it. I was confused because I had never seen him in that classroom before, but I just walked up to him because I was ready to go home.

"Oh, hey Asher. Are you ready to go?" He says while adjusting the book bag on his back. I nodded and we started walking out of the school.

"What were you doing in that classroom?"

"Oh, umm.... I was helping these girls out earlier and they were so glad that I helped them out, so they asked me to go back to that classroom you saw me in after school. One of the girls asked me out-"

"And you accepted?" I quickly asked, stopping him from finishing the sentence.

"...Nope. But, I had no choice. I already have someone that I like."

"Maddie?" I interrupted again.

"No. Anyway, afterwards they asked if I at least wanted to got to dinner with them but I remembered that (Y/n) was supposed to be coming over. So, I sadly had to decline that too."

"Sadly?" I ask again.

"They said that they were going to pay. Don't you think it's sad to turn down free food?" I chuckle at my brother's words.

Just then I feel my phone buzz. Who could be texting me? I pull out my phone to check it and I realize it's (Y/n). That's interesting, why didn't she just text Wrenynn like how she did this morning? I don't think she needs to waste her battery on me.

                                                                                         (Y/N)

                                                                               Today 2:17 P.M.

                                                                                                                   Hey! I'm out of school now. So let

                                                                                                                   your parents know that I'll be at your

                                                                                                                   house in 5 minutes.

Five minutes? We're just now walking back to our house. If only I had found Wrenynn sooner we could be home already. We can't have (Y/N) over if Wrenynn's room looks like the mess it always is.

"So? What did the message say?" Wrenynn questions as he looks at me. I show him the phone and he yells.  "FIVE MINUTES?! Asher we gotta go!" He grabs me by my wrist and we start running towards our house. I guess all this running will be my exercise for today.

As soon as we make it to the house, I notice (Y/N) get out of her Mom's car.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After that long day of school, I finally made it to the twins house. But, the one thing I found really confusing was that the two of them were still walking down the sidewalk. It looks like their just getting home. Did they just leave the school?