I honestly dont know

Zacznij od początku

"No no not at all, now c'mon read it to me girl." 

You sighed rolling your eyes and begin to read the scenario for him.

I was referring to Let me love you in this and if you already read it, then you can skip it.

Reasons why I love Michael...

He feels like home
•You know that feeling after a long day of work, you finally get home and change into your comfy pajamas and snuggle up in your bed? That's what he feels like. He's my comfort and a safe place.

He makes me feel secure
•Through the years, he makes comfortable, safe and secure. He takes all my worries and my uncertainties in my life. Whenever I am scared, he was there. He wrapped me I'm his arms as I rested my head into his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat made me calm, his touch, his scent, everything about that man made me feel like I was home. He never dare to judge me, he was the only who understand and see me deeply. As aforementioned he is my safe place.

He drives me crazy
•There is something different about this man, i still deeply love him and cared for him even if sometime he gets into my nerves and pressed my buttons, but his smile takes it all away as fast as a light. It makes me frustrated because I want to get angry to him but I can't. Because of his charm there was never a time I stayed angry at him for a day.

He bring out the best version of me
•Let's admit through all those times, he was the only one who stayed with you despite with your bitchy attitude, he knows how to manage and control those times. The fears that I always avoid, the challenges that I'm scared to take a risk, he changed all of that. Those things are not impossible to face anymore, somehow you start to become more calming and emphatic. It still amaze how he did all of that. He changed me for the better and I am thankful.

He knows me well
•And I mean he knows me too well to the that I can't hide anything from him, but he knows his boundaries too. He knows when somethings wrong, he knows when I'm not in a good mood, he knows my likes and dislikes. Its one the things I love about him, I am comfortable sharing to him, expressing the real me, through my life decision, he knows too. From silly random thoughts he can always ride on my silliness.

He accept my flaws
•Despite of my insecurities inside and out, he never get tired telling me these words. "You are beautiful Y/N." Even in my stubborn personality and bad habits, he was there to understand. He accept everything about me, and continued to be there for me regardless.

He always makes me happy just by his presence.
•We spend a lot of time together, we are inseparable. Even if you just saw each other yesterday, it still feels like decades when you see him again the next morning. Seeing him makes me feel warm and happy that I can't stop smiling. I don't want to be needy or clingy around him but then I realized, there is nothing wrong missing the person you love the most. It clearly shows the deep connection we have.

He feels my pain
As I've said, he was the only one who deeply cares and understand me. As we grow, we learn more about each other and feel each others pain. We always relate to each other in those tough times, he feels what I feel and vice versa. He seen me cry, he seen at my worst yet he understands my pain and helped me feel better. He was my shoulder, he wipes my tears. He never leaves me until he finally knows that I'm feeling better. It felt nice to have someone who you can share and get through your problems together.

He's the cause of my euphoria
•Those things are just one of the reasons why I love him, I could go on and on but I think I'll never stop. Just everything about him makes me happy. His laughter is always a melodic sound to my ears, I could listen to him laugh all day, from his silliness, his childish personality but in a good way, and did I also said that his presence alone makes me happy? yeah I think I've already said it. Whenever I'm with him there's this gut "everything feels right". My mind is always at peace with him. Not all people had given the chance to feel this kind of things, and I am lucky to feel those to him. He takes my breath away, I always feel on cloud nine, he makes me smile, he makes me cry. I want to cherish and enjoy this moment that I felt towards him. There's no other man than Michael, and you will never find a man like Michael.

After reading those words you looked at him and smiled.

"So what do you think?"

"Wow the author must've really love me huh?" He said getting up giggling.

"So do I really feel like home? are you happy just by my presence? am I really the cause of your euphoria?"

Instead of saying something, you wanted to show it in your actions how much you love this man in front of you. You cupped his face gently, caressing his cheeks using your thumb and crashed your lips in to his.

It always feel like heaven whenever you kiss Michael, you didn't want to stop.

You both kissed passionately, savoring the moment. It was peaceful and beautiful.

You broke the kiss slowly and stare into his beautiful eyes.

"I'll that as a yes." He said and you both laughed.

This was really bad I'm sorry guys huhu... I only thought about this last night so yeah forgive me? I didn't know why I let myself and my story include in this imagine keke.