Midnight snacks

WARNING!

You kept on moving around the bed as you force yourself to sleep but still you can't. You sat up and leaned your head to the headboard and let out a heavy sigh. You've been like this for the past few weeks. You kept quiet as you don't want to disturb your husband.

"Y/N? you okay?" He said in his deep voice facing you.

"Oh my did I wake you Mikey? I'm sorry." You said and cupped his face.

"No... I can't sleep, you?" He asked and you shrugged.

"I can't either love." You said and looked at outside the window admiring the beautiful night.

"Come here." He said and opens his arms you went to him and snuggle in his chest feeling his calm heartbeat. He stroke your hair gently planting soft kisses in your hair.

"I wanna eat." You said and faced him.

"Oh...you wanna eat?" He said with lust on his voice. You playfully punch his chest and chuckled.

"That's not what I meant dear." You said and rolled your eyes. He pouted and mumbled something.

"Hey do you wanna bake cookies?" You asked excitedly at him.

"I love cookies!" He squealed excitedly, you grabbed his hands and you both headed at the kitchen.

"Can you grab the ingredients love?" You asked as you washed your hands first, he hummed in response. When you turned around, Michael was placing the ingredients on the table.

"Thanks love, shall we start?" You said and he hummed in response. Baking cookies with Michael is one of your favorite moments with him.

You mixed the dry ingredients on a bowl while Michael was sitting down looking at you.

"Stop staring at me Mike, c'mon and help me here." You said while placing your hands on your hips.

"But I love watching you." He said smiling playfully.

"Fine then you'll wash these bowls and cups when were done." You said and he nodded. You continued mixing the ingredients, whenever you took glances at him, he always gave you a wink you playfully rolled your eyes at him.

The mixture was done, you get your tray and place a parchment paper. You were busy shaping the cookies and didn't notice that Michael was already behind you. You slightly startled when he hugs you tightly from behind.

You just giggled by his actions, he laid his face in your neck while humming a song.

"Darling, can you continue that later?" He said while holding your waist on his other hand and he moved the tray.

"I thought you want cookies?" You said pouting at him. He chuckled slightly and started kissing you, you kissed back. You broke the kiss.

"What do you want Mr. Jackson?"

"I want you. Right now."

You are about to ask him when he started kissing you again. Roughly.

He carried you not breaking the kiss and place you on the kitchen counter. He held your body puling you more closer to him. He holds your chin as you continued french kissing you, he licked your lips asking for an entrance, you slight parted your lips and let his tongue swirled in your tongue.

He was so into it and started moaning between the kiss. It turned you on a lot, his kisses went down to your neck then to your chest. He unbuttoned the first 3 buttons on your shirt, his warm big hands went to your breast massaging it gently. He went down licking your nipples while playing the other. You can tell it was full of hunger and lust.

"Mmmmm" You moaned by his actions.

His hands continued exploring your body, he unbuttoned your shirt, your upper body were fully revealed in front of him.

He went back leaving soft kisses to your skin, gently rubbing your thighs. His touch, his kiss made you feel so good and aroused you needed him.

You whimpered as he went for your neck, finding that sensitive spot licking and sucking it.

"Don't be a tease, fuck." You said holding his shoulders. He looked at you and smirked.

"Well, what do you want baby? coz I already told you what I want." He whispered into your ear. His warm breathe hitting at the crook of your neck. His attention was always on your upper body, you become needy and wanted attention down there too.

"Perhaps, you want daddy to touch you down there?"

"Why ask if you alreadyknow what I want?" You said and spreading your legs. He was shocked by your action that he let out a chuckle.

"Touch me there." You said grabbing his hand, slowly guiding him to your inmer thigh then upwards where your pussy is already wet and throbbing like crazy.

He immediately take off your shorts leaving with your black panty on.

He slowly take a few steps back his eyes examined your body up and down.

"You are beautiful especially naked, girl." He said leaning at the table, licking his lips admiring every inch of your body.

"Oh yeah? How about now?" You said as you take of your panties. Now you are fully exposed.

"Now that even better." He said with satisfaction. He kneeled down in front of you facing at your pussy.

"So what do you want me to do?" He said acting innocently making you annoyed.

"Do what you always do Michael." You said and in a second you can aleady felt his breathe on your pussy. His magic tongue starting to do the work.

He kissed your folds, licking it good. His tongue swirled around your clit making you horny like crazy. You grabbed his curls pushing him to your pussy even more to feel it.

He kept doing it multiple times, and he went even faster.

"Ugh...M-Michael I'm gonna c-cum." You said catching your breath. He didn't listen until you already feel you are way more closer and then you released your juice all over his mouth.

He standed up wiping the drip on his chin while looking at you.

"Now that's a midnight snack that I want." He said.

"But I haven't tasted you yet, you want to continue upstairs?" You asked seductively at him.

"You don't need to ask baby girl." He said and carried you in a bride style back to your bedroom.

"I want to eat you way better than you did." You said challenging him.

"Impress me."