Birthday Sex

(I don't know if I still have to put WARNING, wherein you can already see the warning from the title itself keke)

Supposedly I was gonna publish this at his birthday together with the "Happy Birthday" scenario but I got a little busy from school, forgive me I know this is very lateeee but I hope you will still enjoy <3

"To my dearest son, the moment I heard your cry for the very first time... I was the happiest person in the world. How did you grow up so fast my baby boy? I still remember carrying you in my arms, now you've grown into a wonderful, and passionate man. I love you my son." Mrs. Katherine said with a tear on his eyes. Michael embraced her with a hug and kiss on her forehead.

"Well thank you to you and to Joe for bringing me into this world." Michael said holding her mother's hand and his hand on the shoulder of his father.

"I may not say this to you everyday Michael, but I love you and I'm very proud of you. Happy birthday my son." Mr. Joseph's speech was short but meaningful. His parents speeches brought tears to everyone around the room, especially you.

"Happy Birthday Michael!" Janet shouted and they all formed a group hug. You admired the beautiful family with a smile plastered in your face. Michael turned around and looked at you, he gestured his hand "come" to join the group hug. 

"Me?" You mouthed at him pointing at yourself, which her mother also turned around.

"Come dear, you are part of the family after all." She said with so much love on her voice. You approached them and went beside Michael which he welcomed you and embraced with you. 

It was a lovely moment, the family broke the hug with tears and laughter.

"Okay so uhm.. can I get everybody's attention?" You said and everyone's attention focused on you.

"I wanna raise a toast, to my wonderful loving husband in the whole world... Michael Jackson. Long live to the King of Pop." You paused and looked at him and smiled. "Happy Birthday my love."

"Cheers." You said and everyone raised their glasses.

"Thank you to my loving Mrs. Y/N Jackson, my turn. First of all I wanna thank God for making all these possible, to my wife who hosted and planned this small gathering." He glanced at you and gave a small peck on your cheeks. 

"To my parents.." and gestured his hand towards his parents. "My brothers and my sisters." He said and glanced at his side where his siblings are.

"And to all of you, thank you for sharing this memorable moment with me." He said and you all clapped. 

It was a private venue where you invited only his close friends in the industry, some of his childhood friends, his team members, his family and your family. A small yet extravagant party.

The people were busy talking to each other, while others continued eating the dinner. Everyone was enjoying the party. You sighed and patted yourself. You did a great job hosting this party.

"Baby..." Your husband whispered at your back, you turned to him.

"Hey you, happy birthday baby boy." You said and placed your arms around his necks and kissed him on his lips.

"I'm getting old, baby girl." He said and pouted.

"And so? you will always be my baby boy Michael, even if your hair will turn to grey, your face will start to wrinkle, I will always love my baby boy no matter what."  

"And also that's not fair, you always call me baby girl too, I'm also getting old you know." You added and he laughed at you.

"Well same reason also darling." He said and you nodded.