♡𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇♡

Start from the beginning

Koeun washed her hands and wiped them with a small towel and then went towards Mark. "Give it to me."

Mark handed her the lights as she began to untangle them. Within a few minutes only she did it and said, "Done."

"So soon? Dude that was easy."

"Easy for us but not for people like you who stick their faces in books all day", she said with an annoyed tone leaving Mark confused.

"Ayeee Mark. I think Koeun is angry with you", the tanned man said from the other side of the room as he was busy hanging the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' banner on the wall.

"Angry? With me? But why?", he asked as his boba eyes widened.

Haechan sighed and came down from the stool after his work was done. He came closer to Mark and put his hand on his shoulder. "Give her more attention than your books."

The oldest man looked at his wife cooking the ramen. "But I give her attention tho." He looked at Haechan in confusion.

"No you need to give her a different kind of attention."

He raised his brow. "Like what?"

"Try making another baby with her", he whispered with a smirk.

Mark's loud gasp grabbed everyone's attention. "YAHHH LEE HAECHAN!!! I'm older than you. Remember?"

"But I'm smarter than you. Remember?" That playful smirk was still plastered on his face.

The older man sighed and said, "Go and annoy someone else but not me." He stood up from the stairs where he was sitting and started putting the fairy lights on the railing.

"Ok as you wish." Haechan turned around and found his next target. "NA JAEMANNNN!!!"

"I told you to not call me Jaeman. It's Na Jaemin." He rolled his eyes as he knew Haechan would annoy the hell out of him but then he decided to give no reactions to Haechan's words as he knew this would make his friend give up on what he was trying to do.

Aeri came and took a seat beside her two other friends. She chuckled and looked at the platinum blonde one. "I can't believe you really married him", she said referring to Haechan as 'him'.

"Trust me. I also can't believe that we have been married for two years now." The female smiled as she looked at her husband now disturbing Jeno.

"I thought he would end up single for his entire life", Jimin said with a giggle as she sat infront of the three ladies.

"Yoona, how did you make him fall head over heels for you?", Minjeong asked from the kitchen.

"Probably treating his wound with a handkerchief", Ningning said with teasing smile. All the women started laughing as Yoona's cheeks turned red.

"Maybe he was a single dude for his whole life before but he was secretly in love with you", Chenle said, wiggling his eyebrows and smirked and then he walked past them to go to the bathroom.

"Never have I ever thought that Haechan and Yoona would be a couple", Koeun said as her eyes widened thinking about it.

"But hey it's good that they found each other", Mark said loudly as he was still struggling to put the lights properly on the stair railing.