the candle.

- "Did you look at the sky today? The clouds were looking amazing, I just thought I may send this to you"- " This is also one of my favorite things to do, I love looking up and forget about everything for a second

- " This is also one of my favorite things to do, I love looking up and forget about everything for a second."
- "Would you have time next Wednesday around 18:00"
- " It's six days away, but sure. Why did you ask?"
- " May I call you?"
- " Sure :)"

She was with Querida at Querida's place, they liked to spend home time together the most, except for going to grab a coffee somewhere. Also, evenings were better at home for them. It was around 21:42 now and Jungkook wanted to call her, she didn't know how to react to those things when it comes to him but she decided to listen to Querida about this, she was just going with the flow. Also, her gut was also pushing her forward even though she was afraid of that fame, etc things. 

- Querida, Jungkook said he will call me, do you mind?
- Are you crazy??? Why would I mind! Talk with him! Ask him about the bracelet, I'm dying here,
she was laughing.

Marw always had fun while she was acting like this, she got up, took her sweater and wore it, and after that went to the balcony. While she was waiting she realized that they never talked on the phone before. she felt a huge excitement suddenly. It was ringing and she could see Querida was behind the balcony window all ready to listen to what they will talk about, that girl, she laughed. 

The phone was ringing: 
- Annyeong- Annyeonghaseyo
he burst into a small laugh, then Marw realized that doesn't work on the phone... perfect. He said;
- How are you? Are you at home?
- No, I am with my friend, Querida. We were just watching Tv together, how are you feeling?
- Ahem, good. I just wanted to tell you to look up at the sky now also, can you see?
- Yes, actually, I am standing outside to talk, it's beautiful tonight.
- It looks like a huge hamburger, do you also see it?

Marw laughed;
- What, where, haha I don't see any hamburger shape stars tonight
- Oh I'm so hungry, maybe that's why
he laughed tiny. Would you have time next week?
- I do, yes, what do you want to do?
- mmm... what should we do...
he was talking really slow and confused sometimes, Marw waited patiently-
- We don't have to go out, I think it is hard for you, mm?
He was silent for a moment.
- I mean, it is okay for me, I can visit you. Or if you want you can come to my place or if you don't want to be alone, we can go to Querida's. 
- Ani, ani, I want to go to eat something with you, I just don't know where yet. 
- Should we decide spontaneously? Then you don't need to stress yourself, what do you say?
- Okay, is it okay if I pick you up?

She smiled and you could hear it if you would be there.
- Of course, you can pick me up, you are thinking about such tiny details
- Oh? Am I? Aniyoo, that's okay to ask
- Okay, if you say so, was your day beautiful?
- Yes, it is beautiful and I am ending my day beautifully also,
he was laughing at himself
- Ahhh, this is so cheesy, why are you so uugghhh, they were both laughing
- I have good teachers who raised me, 6 of them, don't forget that
- Okay, okay you Maknae, enjoy your evening, see you next week then?
- See you, take care and mmm, you can also text me if you want to, sometimes,
he was sounding so shy at that point.
- Oh, ahm, okay, I thought you'd be busy and I didn't want to annoy you, okay, from now on, I will send you so many pictures, you have to mute me.
He was laughing like a kid now,
- Try me, let's see
- Okay, Jungkook, sweet dreams, have a nice sleep, okay?
- You too, have fun with Querida
- Thank you, bye-bye
- Bye-bye, annyeong

Then Marw looked up to the sky to be able to see the hamburger stars but she couldn't, but she still couldn't hold herself from laughing to that and she turned back in next to the Querida.

- What did he say? 
- Oh my god, you never leave me alone about this topic,
she was pushing her away and laughing
- Yaa! Tell me, I'm curious, I heard my name also, why did you speak so silent
- Oh my. I just said where am I and what we are doing, he said he wanted to call me to ask about next Wednesday, either I have time or not, so I said I have time, soooo. 
- AAH! Where will you go? 
- I don't know yet,
deeply she was so happy but she was too afraid also. 
- Will that be a date-date?
- I don't know,
she laughed. We just decided that we will meet, he said, he wants to pick me up, so he has to come around my home. 
- Uuuuu, I say, you two sit at home, mm? What do you say?
- I know what you meant by this Querida! However, he is so careful about even touching my hand, and hey! Why are you giving me hopes for nothing, don't put those in my brain!