Chapter 1

Well, another day, another school, this is getting tiring, I've been moving since I was born. I groan as I walk down the stairs to the living room. Not because my parents are a Witch and a Vampire, but because I'm a Succubus, yes, a magical creature who looks human but feeds off peoples sex energy, meaning, a person who is turned on and horny, once they release an orgasim thats the energy I feed off of. It sucks actually, it means that since I hit puberty, I've been having sex with different males, just to survive, talk about me being a slut, whore, prositute, it's not that I want to, I do dream of the day where I'll find my happy ever after, find the perfect man, fall in love and have kids. But because I'm a sex demon, I fuck so many different males, that I can't even remember their names, that just seems like an impssible dream. Mother and Father are looking in the books to see if they can find anything that'll cut my feedings in half, so far it's a nada.

        I don't want to be like this, Mom say's that if I can find a man who's sex energy can be restored quicker than anyone on earth, then we might have found something, so far, they're researching on how long I can last with only one feeding, it's actually been three day's since my last feeding, and I must say, I feel.......like utter complete shit, I'm so hungry, I'm actually like Dad, I don't need to eat, but since I stopped feeding, I've been eating food to quench my sex hunger, and it's not working to well, my power and strength have dropped dramatically, I feel ill, I look sick, Mom thinking that they should let me feed, but Dad says no, they need to keep up the research, I sometimes feel like Mom is the only one who cares about my needs.

        Dad says as he pulls up to the School Of Magic, no word of a lie that's what it's actually called, "Have a good day at school, Lilith." Yeah, I know what you might be thinking, isn't  Lilith the name of the first ever Vampire, the one that feeds off sex, lust and blood? Yeah, it is, Lilith, the Mother of all vampires, was the first ever vampire God made, and for you Christians and Catholics, Yes, your so called beloved God, made her, before your precious bible said otherwise. It was originally Adam, Eve, Lilith and Wisakachek (pronounced Wee-ZA-Kah-Chek), and last but not least the Agnes. So if you believe that they are from Lucifer, think again, they were made in gods image, the ones you called Demons were the ones God bestowed magical powers too, because he loved them.

         As you know Adam and Eve where both made in Gods image, then there was Agnes: who was made in the image of Mother Earth, Wisakachek: Who was made in the image of Sister Moon (The Moon Goddess), then last but not least was Lilith: Who was made in the image of Love, flesh and Blood. Agnes was the Mother of wisdom, but in the bible she was changed to the Tree of Knowledge, the snake Lucifer persuaded Eve to see Agnes, and ask about everything, then she told Adam and that's how the sin originally occured, Agnes was orders by god to answer all questions with her knowledge and wisdom, god was angry with the snake and Damn him to the firey abyss, which today is known as Hell.

I sigh as I walk into the school and to the office, sadly god's man that he created say the deathly beauty of Lilith, he cast aside poor little Eve for the beautiful goddess, Eve was angered by Adam giving priase to Lilith and Not helping her, name the animal that she did the one thing no one would have guessed, she told Adam what Agnes told her, it is wrong to be in the nude, while other females can see. And from then the sin of killing an animal begun, trust was no longer there, love was still in the mist but life was ruined, Lilith was Damned for being unnaturally beautiful, and before her end, to keep her youth, god cursed her with the need of spilling Men and Women, and or anyones blood to keep herself young and well.