⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 3

Start from the beginning

"I'll wait here."

Sanzu watches her pass through the A Torii while he's on the other side of it, not passing through it and watching her do the thing.

Bowing two times, clapping two times, and then bowing.

"Y/N..." He reached out for her hand to guide her. "Let's go back."

"We can't go back, I'm staying here."

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

"This is why I told you to go back."

Sanzu is drying his and her pants after the water rises, a few moments after Y/N does her thing.

"I'm sorry..."

"No, don't apologise," Sanzu patted her head. "Change your clothes."

"But these are the last pants you packed for me, and it's all shorts and skirts."

"I know, I can fight and kill someone if ever-" She looks at him, thinking if he took drugs and knew what he was talking about. "Just kidding."

"Are you on drugs right now?"

"You're my drug, darling."

"And I'm a user," She leans closer to Sanzu, giving the same energy he gave her. "I'm addicted to you."

"Don't test me, woman."

"It'll be positive," she said, opening the door of their bedroom and looking back at Sanzu. "For being a horny man."

Y/N gets her mallet and searches for the skirt Sanzu picks for her and shuts the door, leaving him when he starts trying to seduce her. The sun is up and they still have many things to do, noticing that it's only been 3 days but Sanzu never takes his drugs. He doesn't have them with him either, he's changing, as what she thinks and notices.

"Haru I'm-...Haru?"

Right after she gets out of the bedroom to change and looks out to see that Sanzu is not around, she tries to find him in their hotel room and calls his phone, but he is not answering.

"Don't tell me he left me?" Y/N waited for Sanzu until he decided to call her back. "Where are you?"

"Come to the parking lot now."

Those are his only words before he hangs up. Y/N once again wears her shoes before leaving the hotel room. She entered the elevator when Sanzu called again, telling her he's waiting for her outside the elevator. The elevator door opened and Sanzu fell inside, surprisingly Y/N catched Sanzu.

"Haru-what happened to you?!"

Sanzu had a gun in his hands and bruises and blood everywhere. Y/N panicked and took Sanzu to their car.

"What's happening, Haru?"

"There are other Gangs around here-" He starts coughing blood when Y/N placed him in the passenger seat. "We should leave now before their backups come."

"How did they know we were here?"

"This is their territory and they have connections." Y/N get the first aid kid inside their car and clean Sanzu's wounds fast before it gets infected, luckily he's not badly injured. "Can you drive?"

"Yeah, take a rest for now and tell me if you need anything."

Sanzu lays on his back, still with the gun still in his hand when Y/N starts driving as fast as she can, looking at him from time to time while Sanzu is keeping his consciousness up.