Chapter 11: Not my business

//

//

I decided to walk to school Monday morning. After a way too eventful weekend, I thought it would do great for me to listen to some music and just be in my own little space before school. Harry had actually sounded happy when I called him and told him I didn't wanna get picked up. I assumed that the cause of his excitement for not driving me was so he could skate to school. He finally got a new skateboard, after it 'mysteriously' had swum in the Holland's pool, broken in two pieces after one of Tom's parties. 

Skating wasn't one of Harry's favorite things to do (of course his favorite thing was to go rollerskating with me, duhh), but he enjoyed skating every now and then and his smile had grown bigger than ever when he had opened my present, containing a brand new board.

I stopped at my locker to get my history books and notes. I plugged out my earbuds and let out a sigh. History had always been so boring to me. As I opened my locker a little white paper fell out. A big smile curved on my lips as I picked up the little note with my name and a heart written on it. It felt as if I was in a movie. My cheeks heated and I eagerly opened the note.

Hah, got you. I'm no simp. It said and my smile faded. What a jerk.

"Did you really think I was that kind of guy that spends all of his time writing cheesy love notes?" A voice behind me scoffed, taking me by surprise and making me jump. I turned around to meet Tom's eyes. 

"It doesn't hurt being that guy once in a while." I whispered with a huff and then turned to grab my books from my locker.

"Come on Y/N, disappointed I didn't confess my love to you?" He said seductively, moving closer to me.

"Confess his love to me?" I repeated his words in my head, smiled and slowly leaned into him. My back on his chest and his arms slowly making their way to wrap around my waist made me almost forget where we were.

"Not here Y/N." I quickly got myself back on track, moved away, grabbed my books and turned around to head to class, not giving him a single look. 

"And then you leave. Am I really that hard to resist?" He grabbed my wrist, preventing me from walking away without saying a word. 

"We're at school Tommy." I said and shook off his hand, nervously looking around for anyone who might have seen 'this'. His smile grew as I let the word 'Tommy' out of my mouth. Clearly he loved when I called him that.

"I don't care." He smirked and stepped closer. I smiled as I turned around and headed to history class.

----

"Hi! What a great party it was last Friday! Thank you for inviting us." Audry said as I sat down at our new usual table. She's always the nicest. Jake nodded, assuring me he was thankful too.