A: bye...

Avneet cut the call. The manager was looking at her with hopeful eyes.

Avneet: tell your girlfriend to be her in next 30 mins or so...
Avneet smiled.

Manager (excitedly): OMG thank you so much mam...

Avneet: your welcome... and yeah I will give you the camera and the microphone when I come here with Faisu... all you have to do is put that flower vase on their table...

Manager: mam how will I recognize them...

Avneet: dont worry I will be in this café only... I will tell you about it at that time...

Manager: ohk mam and thank you once again...

Avneet: ohkk I will take your leave then... meet u in 30 mins or so....

Avneet stood up and went outside.

She waited in her car for 20-25 mins as she cant go back to the office. She had told someone to give her the camera and microphone. A guy came and handed them to her.

After sometime someone knocked at her window. It was Faisu.

She gestured him to come inside.

Faisu: haan bolo... why did you want to meet???
Faisu asked.

Avneet: umm... actually...
Avneet stammered.

Faisu: avu yaar come on its me... tell me kya hua hai??? U don't trust me or what??"

Avneet: nahi yaar infact I trust u with my life but its just that.... Ohkk so listen....

She told everything to Faisu from the conversation she heard between the guy and Ritika to her plan.

Faisu: ohh...
Faisu was too shocked to react.

Avneet: dekh Faisu I know mein zyada soch rahi hoon... and u might be thinking I m doing this due to jealousy and all but no I m not doing this for Siddharth.. in fact mene toh accept bhi kar liya hai that he can never ever be mine now... believe me even I m trying to move on...and this is not related to him.. I m doing this for my company...and..

Faisu cut her off..

Faisu: shanntt avuu... I totally believe you.. and it was just that I was also shocked... but somewhere I also thought that Ritika is not the girl which we see... but then I thought I was overreacting... but know my doubt is increasing... and you did the right thing so come on let's execute our plan....
Faisu gave her bright smile.

She bent down and hugged him tightly.

They both got down from the car and went towards the café. They met the manager and his girlfriend. They took selfies and all.

Soon it was evening. Avneet was going inside. She had to beg Faisu not come into the café. She promised him she will tell him everything. He agreed to it and he was going to sit outside the café in his car.

Avneet went and took the corner most table and wore the earphone. She was a little nervous....

Avu's POV:
God please help me... aaj mere sare doubts clear ho jaaye itna karna please bhaghwan... But somewhere I do want her to be nice girl... because if she isn't than aash.. Sid.. Siddharth ka dil toot jayega... I dont know whether he loves her or not but he is going to marry her so he might get hurt and I cant afford that... God please just help me out... 

Suddenly her phone pinged.

On the other side, 

Siddharth was sitting in his cabin.

Sid's POV:
She was looking were tensed and disturbed today... In fact woh toh last 1 week se lag rahi hai but aaje there was something more that was disturbing her... roj upset hoti hai but today she was tensed.... After I heard Reem I wasn't able to control myself so I wished her luck.... I hope woh jo bhi kaam karne jaa rahi thi woh uske favour mein ho.... Avneet just believe in your own self.... Ese toh I dont need to tell her that because I know she is My brave Avneet.... Did I just said that she was mine... Siddharth get over it.. You dont have any right to call her yours now.... Par kya karu yaar.... At the end of the day there is only one truth and the is that I love her.... Umm... Kya karu?? Message karu??? haan kar hi deta hoon kya ho jayega.....

He messaged her.

Avneet opened the message and there was a small smile on her face.

Sid: All the besst... I know mene pehle bol diya hai but Idk I had a weird feeling... I dont even know tum kya imp kaam karne gayi ho but just keep one thing in mind... if it's the truth it will come out sooner or later... fir usse kisiko hurt ho ya na ho... it has to come out... And i hope it does... I still have no idea why I am telling you this... I even dont know if it's even a bit related to what your are going for... But utna yaad rakhna if your are nervous or anything just take a deep breathe and calm yourself down... I think kuch zyada bada msg ho gaya 😅... At last ALL THE BEST...

Avneet laughed after reading this message. She replied back

Avneet: thank you... You have no idea How much i needed this... anyways thanks once again

Sid: 😀

She kept her phone aside. After some time the PA came inside the café and he sat on one of the table. Avneet signaled the manager asking him to keep the vase.

The manager went and greeted him and kept the flower vase on the table. After a while Ritika also came.

Avneet opened her laptop too so that she will be able to see them through the camera. Now she was able to hear and see both of them.........

PRECAP:
Sid: So you have a date haan..???
Avu: yeah... kind of...

Word count: 1500

So, How was the chapter guys???

Please do vote and comment..

Target: 55 votes, 2 new followers and 35 comments

Stay tuned...