A black haired girl sat on Hirata's right side and in front of Sato. Hirata tried to introduce himself to his new seatmate but she just ignored him without taking her eyes off the book that she was reading.

As I was thinking that, the owner of the seat to my left finally came in the class, and as she aproached the seat I saw a familiar face.

"What a pleasant coincidence" I said

"Oh Ayanokouji-kun? Wow what are the chances? We are not only classmates but seatmates too. Then let me ask you to take care of me for the year that is about to start."

"Yes of course. Oh let me introduce you. The guy in front of me is Hirata Yousuke and the girl on my left is Sato Maya." I introduced them

"Nice to meet you" Hirata and Satou in unison

"Yeah it's nice to meet you too" she said with a lovely smile

"You two seem to know each other are you perhaps a coup--" Sato tried to tease but a flustered Matsushita interrupted her

"No no we just happened to meet in the school gate and walked together for a little while."

"Oh is that all?" Sato tried to tease again

"Sato-san I think it's not right to pry into people's relationships" said Hirata defending us

"No Hirata it's fine. What Matsushita said is the truth that was all that happened"

After receiving my help Matsushita seemed relieved that the tease had come to an end.

The sound of the door being opened resounded inside the class and a woman with long brown hair that is tied in a ponytail and brown eyes came inside.

"Ahem, good morning new students. My name Chabashira Sae and I am in charge of class D."

Some perverted boys from our class celebrated that we had a teacher with big boo— cough cough big eyes. Yeah that's what I wanted to say big and beautiful eyes.

"I teach Japanese history. This school doesn't rearrange the classes every year, so over the next three years, I hope I get to know all of you. Best regards. I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and the matriculation guide."

Actually the rulebook was insignificant to me because I was already informed about the rules before coming here.

"I will now hand out student ID cards. With this card, you can buy anything from any of the shops and facilities around campus. It works like a credit card. However, be careful of how many points you use. There's nothing you can't buy at school. If there's something on school grounds, it's purchasable."

Points? So they had their own currency in this school? That sounds interesting

"Student cards can be used by swiping them on the machines. Using the machines are really easy, so you won't have any trouble with them. The points will be automatically deposited on the first day of the month. Everyone should already have 100,000 points on their card for this month. Also, 1 point is worth 1 yen. Any more explanation is unnecessary."

The class errupted after hearing that the school gave them 100,000 yen as monthly allowance. The only ones that found it suspicious that we get a monthly allowance this big were me, Matsushita and a blond guy that was sitting in the front seats.

Actually 100,000 yen may be a big amount for a highschooler, but not for me.

"Were you guys surprised by the amount of points given? This school measures the abilities of students. Everyone here, who passed the entrance exam, has shown some level of merit and worth. The amount of money is a reflection of your skills. Use them without holding back. After all when you graduate, all the points will be taken back. Since it's impossible to change them into cash, there's no point in saving up your points. How they are used is up to you. Use them on things you like or need. If you feel that you have no use for some of your points, you can always transfer them to someone else. However, bullying other people for points is prohibited. The school is very strict on matters concerning bullying."