"I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable their stares are really intense. Would you like me to let you go ahead so they stop?" I said in an apologetic tone thinking that she didn't like the attention that we were getting.

"No, it's not Ayanokouji-kun's fault. It's just that I wanted to not attract too much attention that's all" she said

"If that's all then you don't have to worry"

"What do you mean?"

"It's just the first day. There are so many things in every student's schedule, like the entrance ceremony or introductions with their new classmates, etc that they will propably forget something like this." I said trying to cheer her up.

And to be honest I don't think I lied, I mean it's only the first day there are so many things that will take place that they should have no reason to start rumors for me and Matsushita.

"You are propably right" she said with a bright smile. Cute.

We finally reached the gymnasium.

"So see you later Ayanokouji-kun"

"See you later Matsushita"

Now I was alone again. I decided to search for a seat somewhere so I wouldn't have to stand up during the whole ceremony. But I didn't find one 'sigh'.

~Timeskip: After the ceremony~

I didn't like the entrance ceremony. The principal and the students were all thanking each other annoyingly, there was way too much standing, and it was a pain in the butt because there were too many troublesome things.

I am currently walking towards my classroom. I was assigned in class 1-D. I found my seat so I headed in the back of the room one seat away from the window. Ahh I am unlucky, I was just one seat away from the perfect spot to observe the whole class. Not that I mind since I like where I am sitting now too.

After some seconds a girl with upper-back length brown hair that has bangs hanging on the left side, and blue eyes sat to my right. Well since she is my seatmate I should introduce myself.

"Hello there, I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. It seems that we are seatmates so please take care of me" I said with a smile

Her face reddened a bit but, in the end, she introduced herself

"My name is Sato Maya. Please take good care of me too"

After listening to our introductions the person sitting in front of me turned around to face me.

"I am sorry for the interruption but since we are classmates I thought it would be good if we knew each other's names." he said with a friendly tone

He was a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes. He then continued:

"My name is Hirata Yousuke, it's nice to meet you Ayanokouji-kun and Sato-san" he said with a bright smile

'So he was eavesdropping when I was talking with Sato huh? Well I don't think that he has any ill intentions'

"Likewise Hirata let's get along this year" I said

"Yeah it's nice to meet you" said Sato

As time was passing the classroom was being filled with more and more students.

I observed the class and saw that some groups were created. It was only some small circles consisted my 2-3 students each. It was only natural since we didn't know each other, bigger groups would be impossible to be formed.