Reuniting

Chapter 3 3

Inside the Agreste mansion, Adrien was finishing with brush his teeth, then gargled with mouthwash to finish off his hygiene before going to bed. He got back into his room and took one last look to his phone and had a message of Nino wishing him a good night. 

Adrien sat down on his bed with the phone and entered into the chatting app looking for all the students of his class, which were online. He looked in the app for Kagami's name and opened a chatbox and sent her a message.

"Hi, how are you?" Wrote Adrien and awaited for the girl to answer.

"I'm fine. Sorry about, what I told you today. My mom didn't like it, that we were there at the bar last night"

"That explains, why she did this" Replied Adrien back to the blue-haired girl.

"What are you thinking to do now, about this situation?" Asked Kagami.

Adrien leaned back on his pillow thinking about the question, she asked.

"I could apologize to your mother, about what happened?" Suggested Adrien.

"I'm not sure if it works. She's not easy to impress"

"I have time to think of a way to apologize to her"

"I hope she accepts it"

"I promise she will accept my apology before we go together at the fencing tournament"

"I hope you're right Adrien. I'm going to sleep, good night"

"Good night Kagami" Wrote Adrien back then placed his phone on the top of his night table. Someone knocked on his window and Adrien looked at the window to see Super Nathan sticking on the windows with suction cups on his hands and knees.

"Hey" Greeted Adrien walking at the window, then opened it and Super Nathan jumped into his room.

"Hey Adrien" Greeted Super Nathan. "Listen I don't want to shriek you somehow or something, but I'm a superhero. You can trust me"

"Yeah I know"

"I just met Wayzz, the kwami of our Master, that gave me the miraculous and you a long while ago the cat miraculous"

"Uh yeah I was Cat Noir back the other days, but I and Ladybug gave our miraculouses back to Master Fu."

"Not anymore" Corrected Super Nathan. "Master Fu was kidnapped and according to Wayzz it was Nathalie disguised with the peacock miraculous"

"What?" Asked Adrien surprised.

"The good thing is, that Master Fu gave Ladybug the miraculouses to hide so that she couldn't take them on the same day"

"Okay"

"We will need to team up with you and Ladybug again to stop Nathalie and save Master Fu."

"And have you got any idea, where to find her?" Asked Adrien.

"Well in the movies and the comics, the kidnappers usually hide their hostages in the abandoned building, tied to a type of column. Maybe they did the same to him"

"If she wants to disguise, what she's doing it's the only solution, but now we need to find out in what kind of abandoned place she is hiding him and how many we got here in Paris"

"Right," Said Super Nathan. "We need to talk with Ladybug and inform her about it"

"Yeah and shall I talk to her now?" Asked Adrien.