13

While dancing with everyone, her mind cleared and she finally knew what was missing in her masterpiece for Milan. She didn't want to forget so she stopped drinking.

When Oliver suggested shots, Rudra and gauri started chanting shots! Shots! Shots!

All of them finished the entire bottle of tequila within minutes. They were totally wasted by the time Annika came back from the kitchen with a cup of coffee for herself.

She wanted to work on her idea, inspiration was flowing through her veins.

She sat in a corner and began sketching on her tablet. Soon those party animals got tired, Priyanka called it a night and went to her room.

Om and gauri were making out behind a pillar. They were so drunk they didn't even notice that the pillar was no help. Anyone could see them clearly. Both of them passed out on the floor later.

Rudra and Oliver fell asleep on the couch.

[Annika - A, Shivaay - S, Rudra - Ru, Gauri - G]

S: Annikaaa (he said in a sing song manner)

Annika looked up to see Shivaay smiling at her.

S: Annikaaa come on let's dance

A (in her mind): he is so drunk right now. You know what, I'm gonna record this and this time I will blackmail him with. He..he..he..

She set her phone on a shelf and turned the camera on.

A: Shivaay, you know how to dance?

S: Yes, of course, I know everything. Don't tell anyone, but I'm a really good dancer

He placed a finger on his lips, came closer to her

S: sshhhh, secret okay

A: But how can I keep this secret when I don't believe you. You'll have to prove to me by dancing.

S: come naaa, we'll dance

A: no shivaay you do a solo performance

S: but i want to dance with youuuu

He held her hands and dragged her along. Picking up rudra's music player, he lowered the volume and played a bollywood number 'Nashe si chad gayi'

Annika was impressed with his moves as they danced together.

A: wow shivaay i didn't know you could dance like this. Businessman of the year SSO dancing so wildly, no one will believe me if i tell them

S: but you won't tell anyone na, it's our secret

She nodded, smiling naughtily.

A: ok shivaay let's go to sleep now

S: nooooo, Annika I'm hungry, can you make me a pie, Annikaaa

A: no, I'm not making a pie. Let's get you some rest now, you have been chatting a lot

She tried to pull him along, but he was too heavy for her.

S: why are you so beautiful?