8

Seulgi's pov

We are on our way to joohyun's house joohyunahhh what should i say to your mom? I asked her. Im not sure. Just don't be nervous seulgiahh its fine my mom is kind and we are in collage we can date already. She told me. You sure? I asked her still a but nervous. Yes bear now lets go inside. Because of nervousness i did not notice we are in the front gate already. Joohyunahh your house is big. I said. Stop acting like that bear i know your house is big too. She said. Then we entered her house then irene shouted mom im home. A few seconds later a beautiul lady went and said hey sweetie who are you with? She asked. Then i started to get nervous again. Ive been wanting to introduce her to you. She is my girlfriend. She said. Oh she's your girlfriend, hi sweetie take care of my baby okay? She said. Moommm. Irene exclaimed. Its fine irene, yes don't worry Mrs. Bae  i love your daughter so much. Then i look a irene and she blushed. So whats your name sweetie? She said. Oh yeah sorry my name is kang seulgi you can call me seulgi. I said while trying not to stutter. Okay seulgi. You guys want to eat snack? She asked. Umm sure. Me and irene said. We went to the kitchen and said let me help you  set up the table. I said its ok our butler already did it. Irene's mom said. Oh ok. We went to the table and started to eat there was silence first then irene's mom broke it. So since when did you start dating? Her mom asked. Like a Few days ago. Irene said. Ok. So whats your parents work? She asked me. Moommm. Irene said. Its fine joohyunahh. My parents run a business. I said. Oh ok. So when is the wedding? Her mom asked. Irene spit her water and i chocked on my food. Mom!!! We just started dating and you ask that already? Irene exclaimed. Why isnt it going to lead to that anyway? Why don't you want to marry her? I looked at her and said she does have a point. Then irene said mom we will go to my room for a while she told her mom then drag me to her room.

Irene's pov

We went in my room sorry for that. I said. For what? Seulgi asked me. For my mom. I said. Its fine. Then seulgi started to look around my room, she looked at the family picture on my table. Then i walked closer to her then back hugged her. So this is your dad. She said. Yeah i answered and she turned around and looked at me and said im so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend. Then she hugged me and i said i love you bear.
I love you to babe. Then suddenly the door opened and showed my mom and she said oppsss wrong timing. Then i said mom if you need to tell me something tell it to me later. Then mom went down stairs and watched tv. Then me and seulgi watched a movie then i turned off the light and cuddling on my bed. After a few minutes into the movie seulgi said its kinda boring should we do something else? Sure what should we do then? I answered her. Then she looked at me and kissed me then she carried me and put me on top of her. A few minutes later we were doing a make out session then she licked my lips as permition to enter then i started to open my mouth and we fought for dominance but seulgi won after a few minutes seulgi flipped us and made a trail of kisses from my lips to my jawline then to my neck she found my sweet spot and i moaned a bit she keeped sucking then i also did it to her but then someone opened the door and light and said you guys wanna eat din- and then i opened my eyes when i looked who it was i kicked seulgi off me causing her to fall off my bed and groan in pain and she looked at me and said why did you kick me so suddenly whats wrong? And why do you look like you saw a ghost? She looked at the person i was looking at and stood up immediately then mom said now this is a really wrong timing go down if you guys are ready lets eat dinner. Then mom went out and i look at seulgi and she looked at me too we went to a mirror to fix our selves. Seulgiahh how will we hide this? I asked her. Hide what? She asked me.  I show her my hickey.  You don't need to hide it your mom saw us so she knows what we did. Seulgi said. Oh okay.
Me and seulgi went down stairs smells good im hungry. I said aren't you guys full? Mom asked. No we didnt eat yet. I answered mom. Didnt you guys eat each other aren't you full? Mom said. Mom! I exclaimed. Im just kidding sweetie. Then we ate dinner and seulgi bid her goodbye to mom and i went out with her and said thanks for today babe i love you.  I love you to babe. Seulgi said and kissed me then she went to her car her butler brought for her then she waved goodbye and left.

Hi guys i hope you guys love this part thank you for supporting my story.