Chapter 1- School's Out, Freedom's in.

"Woohoooo!" I shouted as I ran into the sea then stopped again.

"Too excited?" Sirena glanced at me then stared at the sky. "What? Aren't you going in?" She then asked pointing at the water staring weirdly at me.

"I will just let me take a deep breath." I shouted through the waves as I did inhale deeply.

"Get over it wannabe you're not a mermaid." she shouted then pushed me to the sea.

"I..." I trailed off as I tried to calm my angers. "was waiting for Emma do the 3 of us could deep in together." I said calmly obviously trying my best to restrain the anger and my demonic eyes.

"Oopps." she whispered and then ran into the water and swam. As I caught up to her she stoop and so did I.

"Emma!" She shouted. "Sirena! You wait! Okay?!" Emma shouted from the surface with a snarl plastered all over. I chuckled at her funny accent as she tried to copy iisuperwomanii. "Hey, why don't we turn this is into the fault in our stars?" Sirena joke.

"I'm here." Emma whispered creepily on my shoulder which has resulted me to making an ear piercing scream. She then laugh as I blushed at the many amount of attention I received.

"Why are we friends?" Sirena asked regretfully whilst face palming.

"You guys love me anyway." I said cutely yet creepy.

"Emma..." I spoke in a dead deep voice.

"Yes?" She spoked trying to hide a laughter

"Get off the float!" I shouted as I pulled her out and as she sank down I laughed.

"Guys! Lets race!" I shouted. "I'm in." they both answered at uni.

As I swam the way I do, by that I mean the only one video lesson I took from Ariel. I swam under the blue sea, twirling and diving. I pulled my head up in the air seeing Emma and Sirena seating on a rock, waving to me.

"Right here!" Sirena shouted raising her arms high up in the air.

I swam again down near the sand seeing feet, grandma legs and other more terrifying creatures.

"Took you too long." Emma complained.

"Im traumatized in public seas." I said wide eye as I pulled my body up to the rocks.

"That doesn't even make sense." Sirena spoked standing up.

"Hey Marina! I dare you to.." Emma pointed over the rocks then pointed to her chin.

"What am I suppose to do to your chin? They're bad as you'll ever think of them." I insulted.

"Not my chin! The rocks and stuff, heck it out." she said.

"Kay fine. Later." I said as I remained sitting.

"Rena! What's up with the deep thoughts?" I asked cringing from the bright sun light as I looked at her.

"Nothing, just thinking." she said.

"Yeah, that's what you always do so before things get quiet and boring I'll be doing dares." I said standing up and going over toasted rocks.

As I do, muffled noise have then been heard. I peeked in and saw Mr. & Mrs. Jackson's fishing while talking inside a cave.

"Hey Mr. & Mrs. Jackson." I greeted with a sweet smile as I do.

"Hello Marina! Don't mind us were just getting fishes to eat at the campfire tonight." Mr. Jackson reassured.

"Oh it's fine, Im just checking out the area anyway." I said and walked out the cave. As I stared at it height. After a few good minutes I was standing like a king, sorry I mean a Queen. I looked up at blue sky and took a deep breath and took a step of nothing.