32. The Ackerman Clan.

Start from the beginning

So he secretly let her live in the palace in his room. But it didn't take long for the king to find out about her. He was more than willing to let her stay in his palace, but his generosity turned into madness and paranoia very quickly. "

"Tell me the bastard in your belly is not mine! " Kuchel stared at him unable to speak. "Tell me you spread your legs for another man! Tell me it's not my kid! "

"... I can't do that... You are the only one I've ever been with."

"No... " he placed his hands on his head, his eyes wide looking at the ground, his breathing heavy and uneven. "No... No, no, no, no! You are lying! "

"I am not! This is your child."

"Don't you sell me that shit because you have nowhere to go. I can't have a kid outside of my marriage! Do you know what will happen?!"

"Nothing will happen! I promise I won't say anything! " he laughed.

And laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Until he stopped and glared at her.

"That little shit will grow up and come to take the throne... MY THRONE! " she flinched. "A bastard son of the king, what a joke, I'll lose my people, my kingdom, my subjects! " again she flinched. "I won't let that happen... Never! It's mine! My throne! That man-woman Uri run off to be a whore, honestly I couldn't be happier! " he chuckled. "And then, the king and queen. Do you know what I had to go through to get rid of them? " her eyes widen. "And now you come here and want to screw everything up?! " he walked up to her with a sword in hand. Her eyes widen, tears coming out of them and she moved away from him. Her belly all but too big to be able to run. "I'll pull that bastard out of you right now!" he raised his sword.

The king fell down and Kuchel's looked at his unconscious body. Behind him stood Kenny who was glaring at him.

"Bastard couldn't be more loud."

"Kenny! I-"

"I don't care, come on, let's run." he took her hand and walked fast with her. "We can't stay here, the pig wants to kill you and that thing in your stomach."

"... I really didn't want this to happen."

"Yeah, well it did happen. Seriously Kuchel? With the king? "

"I don't-"

"I don't care." they didn't say anything else after that.

"The two of them run away from the palace and sought shelter in the members of the family that wouldn't kick them out. As the days past Kuchel was getting closer and closer to giving birth, they were planning to stay there until the day she gave birth, however the king wasn't done and he did something no one was expecting."

"Please... Please forgive me... " Rod cried on his knees, his head on his wife's lap as she played with his hair not caring about what he was saying.

"I forgive you." he smiled. "What do you want from me?"

"I don't know where she is..."

"Where else? With her family, obviously. That's where your child is." he flinched as he spoke the words that came to his mind.

"ORDERS BY THE KING! " the captain of the guards yelled. "THE ACKERMAN CLAN ARE TRAITORS TO THE CROWN! THEY ARE TO BE EXECUTED WITHIN THE WEEK! "

"Yes sir! "

"Did you hear what happened? "

"The Ackerman clan is being executed!"