Y/n turn as he see the person that was talking. The person is a tall and well-built man in adulthood with fair skin. He had waist-length, spiky white hair that he has ties back into a pony tail, with two shoulder-length bangs framing his face. There were red lines under his eyes which extended further down his face as he got older, going all the way to the bottom by the time he was an adult. By the time he has wrinkles around the corners of his mouth and a wart on the left side of his nose.

"Wait a minute Y/n?!" He turn as he saw a familiar person who has whiskers and blonde. "Naruto?" Y/n ask as well. Suddenly he see Naruto running to the guy that was talking to Y/n and kicked him in the back. "You pervert!" The guy screamed as he fell into the water.

"Hey! What was that for!?" The guy demanded as he see Naruto standing in front of Y/n. "What do mean you-you mega perv! It's one thing to be all about a girl but now you're doing it to a guy!" Naruto yelled. The white hair guy look lost, "Guy?"

"Umm sir, Naruto, what's all of this?" Y/n walk to the side. When he did the guy was able to see Y/n as his face look paled. "Y-You're chest is a-a guy," He then look down as he saw it. "NOOO!"

Y/n tilted his head as he was so confused. "Ara ara, what's wrong with him?" He ask Naruto. "This Pervy Sage here thought you were a girl because he saw you...n-na-a..." Naruto lost his sentence as he realize the position he was in. Y/n with nothing on in a spring room is with Naruto. His face turned red as he fell into the water. "N-Naruto!?"

"So many sins in this water, and another demon as well."

Naruto look as he went back as his eyes widen. Gyomei look down as Naruto with intense as he was shaking. "W-Who a-are you!?" Naruto demanded. "Oh right!" Y/n smiled as he clapped his hand. "Naruto meet my sensei, Gyomei." Y/n introduce. "Gyomei-Sensei, this is Naruto. One of my teammate."

Naruto was struck when he heard what Y/n said. "This guy is your sensei?!" Naruto ask as Y/n nodded. "Why is that everyone has a super strong sensei! When I'm stuck with this pervert!" Naruto complained as he pointed at the man who first talk to Y/n. "So, who's that...Pervy Sage?" Y/n ask as he only got that name.

"Ho? Jiraiya, you made another sin didn't you?" The guy Jiraiya snapped out of it as he look and see Gyomei. He was shaking as he brought his hands up. "H-Hey Gyomei! I didn't know you would be here! Or that you would be training a kid!" Jiraiya said. "He's also the guy who wrote all those pervy books." Naruto added.

"Pervy books?" Y/n ask. "Yeah! Those orange books that Kakashi reads." Naruto informed. Y/n realize the book he was talking about and know of the other book that Iruka had. "Wait? You're the author of those books?" Y/n ask Jiraiya. "Y-Yes, I am!" He answered proudly. "Then is it true that at the end, that Sasha got-"

"No! That was a painful moment when I wrote that!"

Time Skip Jutsu:

The four of them was out as they were walking together. Gyomei decided to stay with Naruto and Jiraiya, making sure that they wouldn't cause any more sins. "Hey, Pervy Sage--"

"I'm the Toad Sage." Jiraiya interrupted as the two of them was walking. 'So he's also a toad sage? So cool!' Y/n squeal in though as he was on Gyomei's back. Also when they were out of the hot spring, Gyomei put Y/n on his back again.

"Yeah, well, whatever you are, what does taking a bath have to do with the summoning jutsu anyway?" Naruto ask. That caught Y/n's attention, 'So Naruto is learning a summoning. That's great for you Naruto!' Y/n complimented in his mind. Jiraiya didn't answer as he continue walking.

"Hey? Hello? I'm talking to you." Naruto said as of getting attention. Jiraiya suddenly stop as Naruto almost ran into him, "What? What is it? Why'd you stop?" Naruto ask. "Hey, Naruto." Jiraiya said. "Huh?"